drabble #1

Random Drabbles

You, Chunji and Changjo were talking when suddenly L.joe kissed your right cheek and ran. Because of the unexpected gesture, your face turned slightly red.

 

"HEY! BYUNGHUN! WHAT WAS THAT FOR?" You yelled at him after a little while.

"I just love making NUNA all flustered in front of her biases." L.joe replied smirking.

 

You started running after him but he was fast. He then hid behind Chunji.

" Chanhee, help me, NUNA's chasing me." L.joe told Chunji incoherently because he was panting from all the running.

Much to L.joe's surprise, Chunji handed him to you. "Here you go, Nuna." Chunji stated smiling at you.

"HEY, WHAT'S WITH YOU CALLING ME NUNA! YOU'RE OLDER THAN ME BY A MONTH AND 5 DAYS!" you scolded him. He just shrugged it off and talked to Changjo.

 

You then, immediately tackled L.joe to the gr0und and sat on top of him and started a tickle game. L.joe was giggling non-stop.

"hey! Stop!" L.joe said between giggles.

 

"No, I won't! Not yet! Promise me first that you won't do that again! And stop calling me NUNA" you told him. 

"OKAY OKAY, but NUNA, you're older than me by 12 days!" L.joe replied. 

"STOP CALLING ME NUNA! I don't call CHAN HEE 'Oppa' even th0ugh he's older than me by a m0nth and 5 days!" you said.

"OKAY OKAY FINE, get off." L.joe said.

 

You were about to stand up so he can get up but he pulled you down and smacked his lips with yours. He then got up and started to run while you were left flabbergasted sitting on the floor.

When you seem to have cleared your head a bit, you saw Chunji and you went up to him.

You pulled his sleeve and lifelessly said, "Chan Hee- shii, Byunghun stole my first kiss."

Chunji just smiled at you. "Do you want me to get it back for you?" he asked.

"No, you can't get it back anymore..." you stated.

"I can get Byunghun and you can kiss him again and treat it like you're getting back your first kiss." he said in a soothing tone.

"NO, I don't want to kiss him again..." you protested.

"Then, shall I give you another kiss?" he said.

"I..." before you could finish the sentence, Chunji already crashed your lips with his.

It was n0t just a smack n0r was it something more. It was a pure innocent sweet kiss. Though it felt better than Byunghun's stolen smack, you weren't able to say so, being kissed on the lips by 2 guys, n0t just guys, but 2 handsome male Idols is already too much for your head to handle. Chunji ended the kiss and smiled at you, you blushed a bright pink. He suddenly held your hand and started to drag you but you stayed glued to the floor.

 

"Hey, aren't we going to kill Byunghun? Have you changed your mind?" he said smirking.

"Aniyo" you said softly and m0ved your head sideways.

"Kaja!" he said and you let him take the lead for your head was still in the clouds because of what happened.

You didn't even n0tice Changjo was back in the room and was looking at you with wide eyes.