New School, New Classmates..New Friends?

Who will You Choose?

DJ Hero - Boom and Just Blow

You entered the school's gate with some confidence. While walking towards the school compound, your long wavy hair swayed lightly by the breeze. You did not notice some of the guys in the school were staring at you with awe. 

"...Wow...What a beauty...," One of the guys said.

"..Never seen her before...Is she new here?" One of the guy's friends asked.

"I hope she's in my class..," They prayed.

Meanwhile, you had reached the school's hallway. You took a step and felt that everyone's eyes were onto you. You slowly walked the hallway, feeling uncomfortable. Suddenly, you were stopped by someone in front of you. You looked up.

"Annyeong," He smirked at you.

You frowned and wondered what he wants. Everyone who was there, gasped especially it was the kingka of the school.

"OMG..it's V!!" You overheard all of the girls squealed with excitement.

V who was standing in front of you, stared at you with interest. You decided to ignore him and stepped to your right and he too stepped at the same lane. When you went to the left, he followed too. 

"Hi. I'm V. What's yours?" V gave a charismatic smile which melted the girls' hearts.

Before you could introduce yourself, someone called his name from the behind you.

"Omo!!! It's Jin!!!" The girls squealed even more.

You turned behind and noticed his handsome and suave look. 

"Hyung!" V waved and smiled.

Jin looked at you as if he knew you before. 

"She's so lucky to be in between them!!" One of the girls looked jealous.

"I wish I was her!!" They stared at you.

You noticed both Jin and V were looking at you. You excused yourself to go to your class. Jin peeked at the paper at your hands and nudged V's shoulders. V took a glance and smiled from ear to ear. He quickly snatched the paper from your hand.

"H-Hey!" You sounded shocked by his action.

"C'mon. You don't wanna be late for your first day of school..right?" V waved the paper to urge you to follow him.

Jin just chuckled quietly and whispered to one of your ears, "You better follow him. You...might get lost in this big school."

You jumped slightly by his whispers. Biting the end of your lips, you had no choice to follow V. You rushed over to him and followed him from behind. Jin watched them walking off together and sighed, "Looks like he likes that girl.."

"Who likes who now?" Someone interrupted his thoughts.

Jin turned his head and following his gaze. Without any warning, Jin knocked his fist lightly on his head.

"Ow! Hyung!" He rubbed his head.

Jin just shooked his head with a deep sigh and walked away, leaving him speechless.

"Jin hyung! Why did you hit me for?!" He caught up to Jin and asked for explanation.

Jin did not answer and continued to walk. He  pesteredJ to provide him a clear explanation.

"Jin hyung....Hyung...Why did you hit me for?!"

********

Meanwhile, on the way to your new class, V started to have small talk with you.

"So...where are you from?" V asked curiously.

"...Busan...," You hesitated.

"Oh..really? You look like...a Seoul girl," V said.

V did not notice that you frowned and V continued, "What makes you attend to this school?"

Upon hearing that question, you kept silent as if you had something to hide. V noticed your sudden facial expression and took a while to change subject while looking around, "By the way, you seemed to attract a lot of people here especially..the guys.."

Your ears pricked and wondered why he said that. He chuckled lightly and said, "Well...I don't blame them..because you're pretty."

Before you could say anything, V interrupted and opened the door for you, "Here we are. Welcome to your new class and new classmates."

You looked around the class while the girls swooned by V's handsome looks. You walked into the class and introduced yourself to the whole class. Everyone was awed by your beauty. A few of the guys offered the empty seat beside them but one seat attracted your eyes. You walked towards the seat beside the window at the back of the class. The seat beside you seemed vacant so you put your bag on the table for a while until someone takes the seat beside you.

A few of the girls in your class approached you and asked questions about your face.

"Wow...your eyes look so pretty...Did you get those done?"

"I love your long silky hair! Can you tell us which hair salon did you get your hair treated?

"Tell us a secret how do you get your body in shape?"

You blinked your eyes multiple times at their weird questions. 

"Girls..Girls..give her a breather. She's trying to adapt to the new class environment," V "saved" you from their questions and winked at you.

"Aww...V..we just want to know..Look at her...She's perfect..," One of the girls tried to pout cutely to him while praising you indirectly.

"Correction! One of the guys stood up and corrected the girls.

" She's more than perfect! She's a goddess!" Another guy chimed in and gave you a nickname.

The guys agreed. The girls and the guys had a little argument until a teacher walked in. Everyone quickly went to their places and sat down quietly. The teacher's eyes moved towards you and acknowledged your presence. Suddenly, a door opened and a guy with dyed hair came in.

"Uh huh...late again...I assume..?" The teacher raised one eyebrow at him.

He did not say anything but politely greeted the teacher. Without any explanation, he approached the table next to yours. He raised one of his eyebrows at the sight of you but sat down. You took a quick glance at him and saw a little bruise and a plaster on the edge of his lips.

*Did he...get into a fight...?* You thought.

All of the sudden, his head turned towards you and you were taken aback. Hurriedly, you turned your face towards the whiteboard to avoid his eyes and your heart seemed to be beating fast as as you were being caught for doing something wrong. He studied your face for a while but turned to continuedface the teacher to listen to the teaching. Noticed by the side view, you heaved a sigh of relief that the focus was not on you anymore.

*********

After school, you decided to walk home to be familiar with the streets. You did not mind walking home since it only took you 30 mins to reach home. As you were wandering around the streets, you bought a bread to go along. You ate while walking and noticed a small kitten searching for food. You looked at your bread and gave half piece to it.

"Little kitty...I'm sorry that it's all I have to feed you....But stay healthy okay..," You bend on your knees and the little kitten's body while it ate the bread.

Satisfied, you stood up and stretched yourself unintentionally and not realizing that a bicycle was on the way towards you. You turned around and gasped. It was nearly to you and you rushed to the side to avoid getting hit over. Unfortunately, the bicycle and the person fell down due to the sudden brake. You quickly go to him and helped him up.

"I'm really sorry! I didn't realize that -," Before you could continue with your apology, you went silent and shocked by who you had helped out.

It was one of your classmate who you thought he has a fight outside school with all the bruises he had on his face.

Your eyes made eye contact with his which made you swallowed hard. However, the more you looked at him, the more you feel....

"Are... you okay?" He suddenly asked your well-being.

*..Is he asking about me..?* You looked surprised at his concern.

"...I..should be the one asking you...Are you okay?" You asked him back.

"....It's nothing..I hurt all the time..," He tried to assure you.

He got the bicycle up and dusted off his clothes. You noticed there was a little tear on his knee and seemed like a red scratch.

"Your knee!" You pointed out.

He looked at his knee and was about to say that he was fine with it but you had already taken out two plasters from your bag. You applied to it while he watched you doing it. After you were done, you bowed and apologised. You took a glance at his face and bravely said, "Apply something on the bruise on your face before it becomes permanent.."

You quickly rushed off home. He watched you going off with a frown.