⭍  staff.

 ˗ˏˋ  HIGH!VOLTAGE  ⭍  recruiting.
trigger warnings: mentions of violence
tumblr_o5ctct1y2P1rr9gxpo6_500.jpg
ceo. 김전식. 
kim jeonsik (1975) was the former vice president of the automobile company, hyundai. his ambitions to take the role as the chairperson was ruined and instead of working hard at his role, he quit 5 years after the promotion. with groups like bts, nct, blackpink and twice taking over the k-pop scene, jeonsik decided that he could do the same. he gathered some of his connections (people he met over his 20 years hyundai — from stylists, models and other clients) and formed a small company called kjs entertainment on 4 november 2018. jeonsik is well known in the automobile company as someone cunning, manipulative and power-hungry. he would do anything to get his name ahead and doesn't care if it is morally ambiguous. he meets the girls quite often and doesn't mind scolding them or hitting them if it means they will improve. outside of the company walls, though, jeonsik is very amicable and he makes it appear as though he treats the girls well.
tumblr_o5ctct1y2P1rr9gxpo6_500.jpg
vice chairperson. 최하랑. 
choi harang (1975) was formally on the yg board of directors. she is far from being docile and gentle and is, instead, blunt and insensitive. harang believes that tough love is the way to get the girls to succeed and so, seeing her smile at the girls is rare. she barely compliments them as well and likes to pick at their flaws. choi harang isn't any better than jeonsik when it comes to engaging in dubious activities to make the girls succeed. 
tumblr_o5ctct1y2P1rr9gxpo6_500.jpg
manager. 박우선.
park wooseon (1990) used to work under marketing at hyundai when jeonsik approached him to become the manager for voltage. wooseon knew that leaving his position would make his salary decrease significantly but the proposition that he would be managing a group of pretty girls was one reason why he accepted the role. the other being that he and jeonsik had developed a close relationship during his time there and wooseon trusted that jeonsik knew what he was doing. for the most part, wooseon is nice to the girls. he'd encourage them, give them water when their thirsty and drive them from place to place. he organises their schedules as well and he definitely shows clear favouritism when it comes to that.
tumblr_o5ctct1y2P1rr9gxpo6_500.jpg
producer. 윤다.
yoon da (1984), or more commonly known as yd, is the head producer for voltage's songs. he was more of a freelancer before signing on with kjs entertainment. he had previously co-produced for  girl groups like gfriend, dreamcatcher and lovelyz. still, yoon da needed to get a stable job soon and when he saw that a position was opened, he joined the company. he is always there with the girls when they record their songs but doesn't really mind their presence at all. he tells them how to improve when they sing or record their parts and that's mostly it. yoon da is there for the money and doesn't see the need to form any close ties with anyone else in the company.
tumblr_o5ctct1y2P1rr9gxpo6_500.jpg
head trainer. 차은라.
the multi-talented cha eunra (1983), former soloist under pledis entertainment, met jeonsik when she modelled for hyundai cars. the two had a short fling and they never met until jeonsik contacted her to be the head choreographer and trainer for the girls. eunra agreed. much like harang, eunra is exceptionally harsh on the girls. she nitpicks at the slightest things and doesn't like to hear the girls opinions on her choreography. she works with a small team of other choreographers when it comes to making the dance for the girls and would much rather not listen to what the girls have to say. there are other trainers that help the girls improve their singing and dancing but eunra is the one who oversees all that.
tumblr_o5ctct1y2P1rr9gxpo6_500.jpg
head stylist. 홍이숙.
in the entire company, hong yisook (1986) is probably the only person that is genuinely friendly and nice to the girls. yisook definitely isn't rich or influential. her ex-boss was jeonsik's personal hairdresser and he had recommended her to work for jeonsik as the head stylist. yisook readily accepted the job.
tumblr_o5ctct1y2P1rr9gxpo6_500.jpg
kjs staff
7b2a9774e8a79afa7aedf42404a083b6.jpg
nov 2018
d2bea54b5244d167d739c181043ab810.png
tumblr_o5ctct1y2P1rr9gxpo6_500.jpg
selfless © cruxblader themes 2018