Chapter 1 - Why Hello!

Space Baby

Author's POV 

"Come on Kai I want to go to meet my cousin and his new roommates but I don't want to go alone" Jihoon whines as he towers over the small human known as Kaili.

''But I dont know...'' She plays with her fingers and starts to get fidgety. She looks up at me and gives me puppy dog eyes.

"I will be there with you the whole time i'll even hold your hand if yiu want me too'' He says pleading with Kaili. She lets out a huff and nodded in agreement.

''Yay!!! Thank you go get ready and i'll wait in the living room''Jihoon says as he nudges the girl to her room to change. He turns to the couch and began to walk over and take his seat as he waits for Kaili.

Jihoon and Kaili have been friends since she was 7 and he was 12 he 'adopted' her as hislittle sister and has been taking care of her ever since.

He knows about Kaili's littlespace since he was there when it first developed and he loves little Kaili. He calls her baby or kai And while he was waiting for Kaili he got a surprise from his favorite little Kai.

''JIJI OPPA'' She called out. Thats what she called jihoon when she was little. Before jihoon could react he was engulfed by a familiar little wearing a cute pink crop top that flows her shoulders as it was oversized and she paired it with some baggy white sweatpants and her pink filas giving her enough height to hit the 5 foot mark.

Jihoon's POV

''Hey baby I see you've come to say hi. Do you still want to go say hi to my family?'' I saked since I Didn't know if little Kaili would be okay with it since they don't go out very much as it is let alone when Kaili was little.

She nods happily before she runs to the door waiting for me. I walk over to the door and pop on my white filas and pull on a matching white hoodie.