Roseberry's Thoughts

Valentine's Day

.: Roseberry :.

Roseberry likes living with the SHINee family! Taeminnie is really nice to Roseberry. And Jinki-winkie is nice too! And whenever SHINee family is away for work, I can play with Mellotachio, Kibummie and Jjongie’s teddy bear! He’s green and really big, unlike Roseberry. But that doesn’t mean Mellotachio is a meanie, he’s really nice to Roseberry and tells Roseberry stories.

At night, Taeminnie takes me along and hugs me. Roseberry wishes he could be bigger so Taeminnie can hug Roseberry a little bit better, but I guess everything is okay because Taeminnie can hug me and Jinki-winkie with no problem!

“Like mother like son. You guys name your things with weird names!” Ouchie! Jjongie is a bit mean today… That was not nice!

“Jonghyun! How could you say that! Awww, Onew hyung gave you a teddy bear too, Taemin?” Taeminnie nods and hugs Jinki-winkie.

“Isn’t it cute? It’s so soft, umma!” Kibummie touches my tummy and it tickles a bit.

“It’s adorable. Nice gift, hyung!” Kibummie smiles at Jinki-winkie.

“I know right? I love teddy bears! Especially a cute one like this, umma.” Heehee, Taeminnie likes me!

“Like mother like son. Having a thing for teddy bears.” Jjongie says while grinning. Mellotachio said that he looks like a puppy, now I understand why.

“Like hyung like dongsaeng. Giving his lover a teddy bear.” Kibummie sais.

“Touché.” Jjongie says and he hugs Kibummie.

They all laugh in the end.

I think Roseberry will like living here even better in the future!


A/N:

Oh I'll be damned. Another teddy bear story with another chapter of a teddy bear's thoughts. And Jinki-winkie? That popped outta nowhere.