Sorry, I don't know you.

[HIATUS] That Damn Tramp!

Author's PoV

Seo Hee couldn't stop watching the news. She wanted to hear more about this 'Kim Myungsoo' guy but, she knew that is she did,she would end up hating him even more. Realizing, how much he had lied, how much he had tricked her. She hasn't slept since Sunggyu left.

This had to stop, so she went to her morning job. Delivering milk. She took her bike and picked up the milk cartons on the local convenient store and started on her rounds.

She was half way through her rounds until a car beeped in front of her. Her head tilted in confusion and stared at the vehicle.

Something surprised her as the man went out of the car. It was him.

It was L.

Her heart didn't skip beats because she missed him so much but, because she didn't know what to do. She's been this fool who was blindly and slowly falling for this guy that she barely even knew, despite her living with him for a couple of months already.

A clean version of L has now popped up right before her eyes. Not saying he was dirty, but this L wasn't...well, L. He wore a neat black suit, proper, black shoes and his hair was neatly neatly styled. It was a totally different L. Total opposite from those rocker boots and badass hairstyle. This guy was not L.

"Seo Hee -ah." He called her name. Still the same mellow voice, coming out of a stranger.

She decided to walk away, hands on her bicycle, totally ignoring his presence.

"Wait." His voice pierced her chest. "Please." He sounded so...different yet so familiar.

"Sorry, I don't know you." Even her words felt like daggers getting shoved inside her throat. She was going to ride her bike, until he caught her wrist. She gulped, collecting all her courage. He pulled her into a hug but SeoHee pushed him away.

"I wanted to go back, I really did."

"I told you, I don't know you anymore." I can't take it anymore!! "You're not L. Sorry but you're another person." His face paled as the words came out of her mouth. How could this sweet little thing say such heart wrenching words.

"Don't say that. I'll explain."

"You're not him. You're not the same pe--"

"STOP!!" He shouted making her flinch. "Stop saying that. I tolf you I can explain."

Again, L tried to hug her but this time she didn't pull away. Tears rolled down her cheeks and she started hitting his chest as hard as she could, saying words like:

"You're not him!" Or "Why didn't you just tell me?" And the one that made him feel really terrible. " Give him back to me."

"I'm sorry." He wiped the tears out of Seo Hee's face. "I really am."

"I-I-I ne-need to go." She pulled away again and rode away from L. "Goodbye." She said bitterly

Oh God, she hates me so much.

L decided to just leave her for today and come back tomorrow. He then drove away and went back to his work.


Since about 3 of my lovely subscribers decided to comment as usual.

(I SHALL HUNT YOU DOWN QUIET READERS!!)

Double update~

Kinda short though T.T

tumblr_lzdtxeW3uG1r7naw6o1_250.jpg