Chapter 2

Beauty Inside
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun and Siyoung are both staring still staring each other with Siyoung covering her bare face with the letters when suddenly Saemi comes from behind and shrieks loudly,

"OH. MY. GOD. Vice President what are you doing here?"

Saemi pushes Siyoung and signals for her to go inside while smiling cheekily towards Sehun. Siyoung remains unbothered and continue looking at him while peeping behind Saemi.

"I'm looking for Kang Siyoung."

Siyoung eyes widen when he heard him mentioning her name and said that he's looking for her when he definitely saw her already when she was picking up the letters. Saemi laughs awkwardly and signals for Siyoung to go with her hand while politely inviting Sehun inside but was then blocked by Siyoung who pushes Saemi aside. She put down the letters and shoves her face in front of him while he remains unaffected.

"Can you please ask your maid to move aside, she's making me uncomfortable."

Both Saemi and Siyoung's eyes widen as they turned to look at each other. Siyoung was about to burst in anger when Saemi pulls her into her dressing room,

"What the hell is wrong with that guy? Can't he see that I AM KANG SIYOUNG!"

Saemi cups her bestfriend mouth while Siyoung keeps on cursing,

"Siyoung, listen. He is the Vice President of Shinhwa Group, the one you're appointed as their shopping mall's ambassador since last year. I think he might be too busy to watch your dramas and also your pictures around the mall. So, please behave yourself. Don't make him drop the deal just because he was not able to recognize you. Also, look at you,"

Saemi pauses and they both turn towards the big mirror inside the room,

"you look exactly like a maid. So no wonder he thinks you're the maid."

Siyoung held out her punch but was then grabbed by Saemi as she continues,

"Now, pick your most beauuuutiful clothes, wear them on and put your makeup on. Let me handle him first, okay? Please, I'm begging you."

Siyoung glares and nods as Saemi went out of the dressing room leaving her walking along the huge dressing room, looking for beautiful clothes to wear. After few minutes, she chose a one piece dress and starts dolling herself up.

"Oh, here she comes! Our Kand siyoung, the nation-"

"Troublemaker."

Siyoung pauses her step when she heard him slyly saying the word 'troublemaker' right in front of her. She was about to burst again but she held it in when she saw how pitiful Saemi looks like as she keeps on shaking her head, asking her to not say anything about it.

Siyoung sighs and she takes the furthest sea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter