Chapter 1

Beauty Inside
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"The Best Female Actress for KBS Drama Awards 2019 goes to... Kang Si-young!"

The said person stands up, smiling proudly and shyly while waving towards the clicking cameras all around her. She pulls up the long skirt of her white flashy gown as she walks towards the stage to receive her award. The crowd cheered for her and she smiles for them as she received her award. Just when she's about to give her speech, a ringing sound echoes in her ears, she's short of breathe as she spins around and run away from the stage while holding tight to her trophy. Her long, wavy hair bounces up and down as she run towards the exit door, followed by clicking cameras that run with her. A white van pull up in front of the entance and she slides her way inside the van, panting.

She lays down on the seat as her breathing goes erratic. 

"Saemi, my medicines!"

The trophy falls down as she crouches to get her medicines from her pink pouch. Once she got them, she sits up and swallowed them as she rested her head on the seat. Her breathing returns to normal as she closes her eyes, trying to breathe normally again.

"Are you okay?"

Shin Saemi, her manager as well as her 15 years bestfriend asked as she turns to look at her when the traffic light turns red. 

"I'm good. It's just.. I run away again.." 

Saemi sighs, 

"That wasn't the problem. You're sick and you had to. It's not that you wanted to run all the time."

Siyoung opened her eyes and looks at her bestfriend, a smile crept up on her face,

"If only the world know about my dyspnea. It would be more fun, isn't it? I might as well receive an equal amount of encouraging comments and hate comments. What do you think, saem? Should we just go public about my dyspnea?"

Saemi glares at her and knocked her head,

"Are you crazy or are you dumb? Then that's the end of your career! No one wanted to hire a sick actress!"

Siyoung sighs as she lays her head on the seat again,

"Yeah, you're right. I might get killed not because of the illness but because of the people who loves talking about me when they know nothing about me."

Saemi starts driving as the light turns green while sometimes stealing glances at her bestfriend who's staring at the window blankly.

"So she ran away again? I think we should terminate her contract and find some other actress as our brand ambassador. She's a troublemaker, th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter