2. SEQUEL

EMPTY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has been 2 years since Eunha left Sojung without any traces. Sojung lives her life, as usual. Within these two years, she still seeing Chungha on and off just because she is a lonely soul, nothing more than just feeling lonely. She did what Eunha told her to do, to never look for her. She did try for sometimes until she's running out of ways how to find her. She gave up eventually. She keeps Eunha's promises to come back when the time is right. Sojung believes it. Sojung's patient is not worthless because Eunha kept her promise. Eunha resurfaced, out of sudden contacting her asking to meet up. Eunha says that she's doing this because of the promise she made in the letter. Besides that, both of them needed closure.

Sojung has been feeling uneasy ever since she wants to see Eunha but are they capable of saying stuff that it has been kept hidden in two years. Sojung can't stop rubbing her palms to each other and constantly looking over her phone to check the time. Eunha is late. Does Eunha changed her mind and cancel the plan? What if she leaves again without saying anything? All of Sojung's worries are gone when Eunha appears next to her.

"Kim Sojung.......you know," says Eunha. She fixes her gaze at Sojung. Sojung sees how Eunha's eyes shine brightly right now. The reflection of the rainbow fountain in front of them could be seen in Eunha's eyes. "You'll always be my first love," says Eunha again, she smiles.

Sojung only smiles, still looking straight into the fountain rainbow. Sojung smiles grow wider as she recalls the memories she had with Eunha. 

"You're doing well, right? I saw the jewelry ads that shock the nation."

Sojung looks down and she finds her reflection through the water. Am I doing fine? She looks terrible, honestly. Eunha can't know. She knows Eunha won't comeback doesn't matter the condition. It will be hurting her to hear. 

"I am."

"This is not how I imagined meeting you. You didn't look.....happy?" says Eunha. She is the one who keeps looking at Sojung comfortably. Nothing bothers her.

Sojung gets caught. Man. She can't ever fool Eunha. Sojung is never good at hiding her expression. Kim Sojung, please holds your tears. Don't cry. Nope. You're a grown- successful model in the whole nation. 

Sojung reaches her right pocket to grab a folded yellow-ish letter and she handed it to Eunha while locking her eyes with Eunha's. "I kept your letter." 

Eunha receives it and unfolds them and yes it is her letter t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter