FINAL

EMPTY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Sojung sighs as she hangs up her phone, it was her manager telling her to get ready for tomorrow's photoshoot. It never crosses her mind being a model will be so tiring like this regardless of the money she earns. She places her phone on her bedside table and immediately turns her head to the person next to her on the bed.

"Who's that?"

"Manager. He's updating me on some stuff," answer Sojung as she grabs the blanket to cover her body.

The person next to her snuggles closer to rest her head on Sojung's neck, throwing her arm to wrap Sojung's into hers. "Chungha, I think I should go back tomorrow."

Chungha hums and she tightens her grip into Sojung's arm. "Why can't you stay for another night?"

"I have not been home for a week. I need to check on Eunha."

"Why don't you just break up with her?" asks Chungha as she lets go of Sojung. Chungha gets impatient somehow, she can't have Sojung all by herself. Chungha stares at the empty ceiling while waiting for the answer.

"I told you I can't. It's not that simple."

"How complicated it is exactly?" asks Chungha with increasing tone. This is not the first time they are having an arguments like this, over the same thing. Chungha lost her patient. "Do you even see yourself with me in the future?"

Sojung does not like this question, not because she does not know the answer but all purely she knows how much she has hurt Chungha. Chungha is deserves to know what's next. Is this relationship somehow going to be what Chungha expected regardless the agreement that they have upon starting their affair? It is a legit question and Sojung does not blame Chungha for asking. Let alone Chungha, the thought of her girlfriend never crosses her mind either. 

"I guess you don't see anything with me. I can't be the B-side forever," says Chungha with a flat tone realizing how quiet Sojung has become. She exits the room and leaving Sojung in the room drowning in whatever that is.

Sojung sighs and she grabs a pack of cigarettes at the bedside table. Sojung inhales the first one after she lights it up, thinking how in the world she ends up in this situation. Eunha. Damn it. The flashback scenes when they were just a teenager pops up in her mind. 

Sojung and Eunha grew up together in an orphanage house, they have always been close to each other since the first time they met. Years by years went by, Eunha realizes that she fell in love with Sojung. Eunha did not tell Sojung until they graduated high school. Eunha confessed her feelings to Sojung because if she did not, she might be too late for it. They're dating right away after the confession because apparently Sojung felt the same.

Sojung treated Eunha like a princess, she wants to protect Eunha at all cost. It was almost felt like she was the happiest person in this world. It was all fine at first, they did all the lovey-dovey couple would do. Her whole world was Eunha. A few years down the road when Sojung enrolled in a modeling school, she realizes how colorful the world is. She met a lot of people and her world is no longer just all about Eunha. At that exact moment, she realizes it all at one shot. Whatever she is feeling for Eunha is just a sisterly love, she never loves Eunha as much as she thought, let alone a lover. She finally realized that she did what she did because Eunha loves her, and only her. Eunha's whole world is Sojung. Eunha would do anything for Sojung and that's the fact.

Regardles

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter