002

Fate

         - Three hours later -

DxB22CW4Kyu-CMJCgJvMOOSdHSinFzk8OsCaTj7gRXmNt0RyDH_u6JfeVixEsV9jc9-Ozh2qbu5xJeNHFC_fHPmFUbDdQl90qUSrf1f_y2r2TPHIXhq91OrzAeLlFPLY65ORCs8K    

X9n-ByhoDAnQh6R1a3B71HvkyJGhh0PQbdrfKBRE86kQVya-FbLTxen6bs2QZTzZ9YE4d3yDZuIcJocbGzuBh74hP0IIFAxiyyQjsVbnkCDPBXeIyE8PplT3Sjb3oZscHkL6KtxS2DqxVlUn9wOkvgKgFYsvoIdG2enDC5i4z0ttMZ6pl4yv8yCcJ-HhjvXnEXEXfwl9Vp-S7QzI2LF91hEZAzN1-gJgF4pBaMY3fgXPJLJaJ7ZNvi1x128azBaY8ZfrrMvYc10Ecy2mzWM5MsWuVq4F_JONSFIILBernxDSjAjGTs1t5sLQXUsJxbEfed6XKoFjHBLbVGi-LaJAatIUh9Fr1NN47-ad5hdLaBSP4at8bM_oaGH6pnXNYfNVv-dSKIisAS_OIXeDtIkticfu

    So there I was snacking on carrots with fake bunny ears on and fuzzy socks, waiting for BTS to arrive. “Argh!” I yelled at my phone Blackpink blasting in my ears. “He’s so stupid! She likes him! Lord! She kissed his cheek, bought him a hoodie, she even CUDDLED with him! What else do you want?!” I bellowed standing up on the couch and yelling into my phone. Huening Kai looked at me out the corner of his eyes. I shrugged and sat back down. 

    We had finished our greeting with them, now just waiting for BTS to get here so TXT can leave. We were to go to the photoshoot releasing the dates of the tour. BTS busted in the room. “Sorry guys,” Namjoon said shyly. TXT was just happy to leave. “Goodnight!” TXT bowed to us. We bowed back. “Goodbye Soobin Oppa!” I squeaked. I squeezed the Chimmy plushy in my arms. 

    “Oppa? Aren't we Oppa?” Hobi frowned. Jimmie smiled. I laughed bending over and cackling eventually falling to the floor. I stopped abruptly. “You’re funny,” then kept on laughing. 

    They looked uncomfortable. Mel kicked my side. I yelped. Sticking my middle finger up. Realizing there were cameras I withdrew it fast earning a chuckle from Namjoon and Yoongi.

    We walked outside with my fuzzy socks on and got in the van. The ride there was quiet. Soft snores and quiet talking filled the place meanwhile I blasted my music. Kill This Love piercing my ears. As Make it Right played I cracked the window knowing I would start singing. 

    And I did, unable to resist the soft melody. Words spilled out of my mouth. “Baby I~” I sang, tapping on my leg with the beat. Smiling throughout it. I opened my eyes to switch playlists and saw the window up and the Mekene line looking at me. I glanced at them and made a small finger heart. “Purple,” 

    They smiled. “Your an ARMY?” Jungkook asked me. I nodded. Jimin turned to him. “She has been, she even has henna of us on her. She’s a debut ARMY,” He explained. Jungkook’s eyes snapped up at the mention of henna. I unbuckled myself for a better explanation. I pulled up my hoodie’s edge and edged my shorts away from Jimin’s name. “Jimin,” I announced since it was dark. I pointed to under my hoodie. “RM, Jin, Suga, J-Hope,” I pointed out. 

    I extended my leg. I pulled up farther on my shorts showing Jungkook’s name. Then yanking it back down. “Jungkook,” I announced. I turned over my leg and without halfling to move anything showed the big fancy cursive letter V. “Taetae,” I announced my bias’s name. They looked confused. “Why is V hyung’s name fancy?” Jungkook asked incuriously. “Simple, he is my bias,” I said making another finger heart. 

    They looked stunned. “I’m kidding, Jimin is my bias. Not Today hit me hard. V is my OG bias, so I give him credit,” I giggled. Even more stunning faces appeared.

    The van stopped at 2:40 A.M.

    I trampled Mel jumping out of the van. She cursed at me. Imedeitly I saw all kinds of cameramen. “This is it,” My Australian accent came out. Cameramen nodded at me. “Look around,” They told me. I latched onto the first person next to me. Laying my head on their shoulder. I felt like it was either Jeehee or Suga. “What are you doing?” He asked. Yep, Yoongi. I smiled up at him. “Let’s look around,” I said. He sighed and walked with me.

 It was a big apartment, with 11 beds. Three people would be in each room except one who will room four people. The manager placed a bowl with names in it. “These will be roommates,” He said. 

Room 1

RM

J-Hope

Mel

    Room 2

Jungkook

Jeehee

Jimmie

Jin

    Room 3

Suga

Jimin

Cleo

V

 

    He pointed us to our rooms. I gladly walked in and laid on the closest bed. I drifted almost instantly. Jimin walked in after me, laughing and taking off my bunny headband. I smiled. “Thanks Oppa,” I sighed and fell asleep.








 

  • Photoshoot the next day   -

GcqKqvsWinTpsGezlT8kdzGUDmuaqJAsS9R_qs_5zZHkEHdNq6R7o6F74PToN-AfQSXpINTI1BbcRa4Zv8EAbzQGGZNeEaDBsSD7Ya212weKX9ELexA86rIVWjeseCIUuK4deSxIkgiw1y77SP9uInvBYYW50Jyv_Dij5Hc4VsDjN7B-cmLVjnC4No5hLEgH87LYgpgKZ4axO48ACcJLdIRZ1Ut_EXG8K-DJPmzKLfaOJ3RMmYj1BWzmOjWMJXKUECom_gnlQ4NUjMXqxPg0nRKt4o4alrV3vGHDGalz0LfSJrtVTJLx0T9cWHo4qpWrnGWvfQZaphUtSY6xjGDgckhiYbOQU9fpruNouWG2p9uBBFobZIC5w7ljU3X67vpo1Kc3bCTM9x1IMU2o31QJryq0

    

 

    I posed as sassy but sweet with my members. Jeehee and Jimmie smiled cutely and posed sweetly. While Mel had more of a sassy outcome. Her long blue/black hair swept back in a tight ponytail, her stone-cold expressions with one eyebrow slightly cocked. She bit down lightly on her lip, drawing it in slightly.

    I cocked my hips putting one leg out farther than the other, tilting my head back. Glaring at the camera, with a sensual bad-girl vibe. Reaching forward and lightly resting my chin on Jimmie’s shoulder. BTS was lounging having their makeup done, waiting for the collab photoshoot. Despite our more cute photoshoot, we were doing a harder more elegant y vibe for the collab. Kind of like Blood, Sweat, and tears from the wing’s album. 

    “That’s all ladies, go change,” Our producer announced. I groaned and stomped to go get dressed.

IC1zmm4f9LdRiDT25dkH6dHD-2aUuVh1SmTbwXnuSUODRWSseTWnQDfkut4OEBxcWv1bKX6adpWT9XjK3DERQ8yvevONitzr01lQEChm_NylTnrla-LqNEVKL9fLQC4Vrz4ceqypHKFpA6G_aVMJLDoQ4n_e9MkY4Y2ekpd0gIhSuvGCSvTZDxcCw4fMl_yJxpIs9qx0qZTK3ccbIlgFP-XB_-QzbFDYhJUKQwGhFc2VIBjhT3zzy196XMbxaD1hu4EqCkowvvx6fUj3xfx88auD2HZJZ9nWmSvckOyj6wJgURrP3XwyxzinrUebYG6pjPn8-ioGOs1_noe5N6WQmvTXx2KKW-j3dvvk3z0uzzzYqCkgtoJhjS-smAcZQqwespPvPIXm0SLYi7VyHTnL0f3Y

f0-YzEV6zxA3cMEacNAmGxpLrv5u7anRr5EKbn4RN4bIe4GUFn6Br8YSEqWi_snZlXsHrWsYa8VotsbJ4aMyp5RbR_B-ywkA27PUNjLGosW3DLO5Lasl0k7s_FGhQTBjgegeEqNn

    Taehyung’s eyes bored into mine as we laid in the tub together. His boxy smile was big on his face. I had been propped up on the side, water splashing around on us. When a particularly large wave of water slammed into me. I fell into the tub with him. He laughed. “Alright Jimin, now!” The producer shouted. Jimin walked in camera’s following him, he held out a hand for me. I gladly took it. He lifted me up, a gloomy look on his face.

    We tentatively hugged. Scene after scene, it became more and more intense. V soon tugging us into the bathwater, a tangle of libs and hair. I tried to get up but kept slipping down. 

KKyv7J4gTzoIrkdmLdzhAe0x56GHy_HlGtlLyK5iYoW4HelGvYMi97BABP57qDBptGXK4bZwYb9K-2ABKQwOWdjvPMOmIs8Ty0VWL3xFH1LIhr2-ejrKrRHAMxC0VVvi0a2quCKJ

    I ran. Full speed, clearly worn out. The scene was intense, Jungkook looked scared. I held Yongi’s arm as we ran, Jimmie linked hand’s with V. Shot’s rang out one by one each bangtan member fell, Jeehee and Jimmie next. Mel mouthed some words, and booming background music played. “Never ever, face my fears. CAN’T TOUCH ME! Banshie! Frankenstein! Allthebadanimalstoo!” She rapped. “FREEZE!” Yelled the director. Camera’s formed and endless circle around me. 

    A shot rang out and the music became less and less intense. “No,” I sang. “Today I win, never die, fight for my right. Today I’ll fight!” The music became more and more insense. “I’ll do my dreams, bow down to your new queens! Bad Girls, Bad boys, get together! REBELS AT MY FIGHT!” I power-sang / screamed twisting around. I made an air bazooka at the cameras and fake fired it, slamming my head back. 

    “That’s a wrap!” The director announced. Bangtan and the rest of my members peeled themselves off the ground. I sighed puffing out air from my mouth. 

    Namjoon patted my back. “Good job,” He praised. I raised a thumb up. He smiled. 

    “I still have a promotion photoshoot to do,” I hissed. Jungkook took out his phone and became startled. “It’s four in the morning!” He announced. I surged. “Still have to do it, before we film tomorrow,” I yawned. My manager stepped forward. “Cleo stays for your Gucci promotion, you’re also live streaming tonight at the studio. The rest of you can go back to the dorm,” He explained into the night air. Lights began to shut off, and people shuffled away. 




 

5okkv2dMwQ2FeyytagQ9zNUr8cpDX3fjDcnR9zJ-pU93vsfXkn9Qm9EjRfBAVTL6Frdg6x0CGWy0zgWYdhPe8J-b9cuTZjjtYwKM4y9rLwx_zg_8mux_Mtj3Z3H0SK5Rkl9u-IRV

    

 

    I stumbled into the dark dorm, feeling like I was gonna pass out. After the live stream, they drove me over to sing my cover of ‘The Truth Untold’. I did my best and sang powerfully, they had me sing twelve times before telling me to leave and they ‘had it covered’. It was seven in the morning. “Hi Kookoo,” I said tiredly. He jumped looking at me. “You look like a zombie,” 

    I flipped him off, not in the mood for anybody’s . I saw the fridge move, then the floor came up to meet me. Pain smacked into my body. “Good lord you fell!” He yelled. Feet came rushing. “Nah, ze floor needed a hug,” I slurred. Jungkook picked me up, my body frail and weak in his arms. 

    His arms pressed painfully into my body. I whimpered. He set me onto a soft place as people talked. “When did she eat last?” Jeehee asked. There was a soft murmur around then a blanket was placed over me. “Get her a pillow,” Mel shouted up the stairs. A body came close to me. “Mine,” I hissed. Tugging the body down and cuddling it. Throwing my leg over them, and fell into a hole of sleep.