Oops

Oops

"Yaaaaaaaaaaaaay!"

 

"Ah, I'm so tired..."

 

"Good job everyone you did well~"

 

The moment the door closed, the members of Seventeen flopped into the nearest chairs. They had just finished another concert, and everyone was happy but exhausted. 

 

Mingyu groaned from where he was sprawled on the couch. 

 

"I'm so tired but I'm so hungryyy~"

 

"You're always hungry," Wonwoo sighed, rubbing his face. 

 

"I could honestly go for some food too," Jeonghan agreed. 

 

"Okay, who wants to go eat out?" Seungcheol called out.

 

Half the members made a noise or raised their hands. 

 

"Alright, let's go then."

 

With that, the members who wanted to go got up and shuffled out of the room. The rest retreated to their individual rooms. Two members, however, stayed slumped on the couch. 

 

"You didn't want to go?" Minghao asked Junhui. 

 

"Nah, I'm pretty beat. You also didn't want go?" 

 

Minghao hummed a denial, before placing his head in the crook of Junhui's neck. When he did so, an arm wrapped comfortingly around his body. 

 

"Cute," Junhui chuckled. 

 

"Shut up shǎguā," Minghao murmured, snuggling closer nonetheless. 

 

"Make me."

 

Minghao didn't have to look to know that Junhui had his signature teasing smile on his face.

 

"You really want me to?"

 

"Well I mean if you wan-"

 

Before Junhui finished his sentence, Minghao suddenly sprung up and pinned the older down. 

 

Junhui grinned up at Minghao, who returned a smug smirk. 

 

"Ooh, spicy," he teased, causing the younger to turn slightly red. 

 

"You like it though?" Minghao shot back, before being taken by surprise by Junhui, who shot up and switched their positions. Junhui lowered his head until his mouth was by Minghao's ear. 

 

"Oh, but I do like it."

 

Junhui's husky whisper made Minghao shiver. He bit his lip as Junhui took off his shirt, unbuckled his pants... and proceeded to tickle him.

 

Minghao shrieked with laughter, and he tried to escape the older's clutches. 

 

"Junhui! Junnie- ahahaha! Stop! Stop!"  

 

Junhui grinned, but didn't relent. 

 

"Stop- hahahahaha! P-please! Mercy! Ahaha! STOOOOOOOP!" 

 

Finally, Junhui stopped. Minghao went limp underneath him, his chest heaving for breath. 

 

Suddenly, there was the sound of a door opening. 

 

"We heard screaming, is everything oka- ohhh...." 

 

The two Chinese members froze as the members who had went out to eat came back into the room. Most looked shook, while some looked smug. Jeonghan had Chan's eyes covered, and he was shaking his head in slight disapproval. 

 

"WHY ARE YOU BACK ALREADY?!" Minghao screeched as his face erupted in flames. 

 

"Uh, the place we wanted to go to was closed, so we decided to get room service," Mingyu explained, sheepishly, to his credit. "But why are YOU and Jun- hyung like this?"

 

Junhui sighed. 

 

"Hao, it seems we got caught."

 

"Obviously!" Minghao covered his face. 

 

"Hey, hey, it's okay. We'll be okay." 

 

Minghao let Junhui pull his hands away from his face, and closed his eyes when the older pressed a kiss on his forehead. 

 

"So uhhhh," Junhui rubbed his neck, facing the group. "W-we're..."

 

"We're dating..." Minghao muttered.

 

Seungcheol had his arms crossed in front of him with a widened stance, which would've been intimidating if it weren't for the hint of a teasing smile on his face. 

 

"And how long has this been going on?"

 

Junhui and Minghao glanced at each other. 

 

"S-six months..." Minghao answered.

 

"SIX MONTHS?!" Everyone erupted into chaos.

 

Junhui smiled guiltily while Minghao covered his face again. 

 

"Oops?"