Chapter 5

Plane Wrecked

"...B..Baekhyun" I stuttered his name getting slightly worried that my bully was hurt, as his face was sullen and tried with bags under his eyes. I quickly scanned his body checking for any wounds that might be on his body. But because of his clothes I couldn't really notice what was wrong he might be hurt from underneath. "Are you okay" I whisper quietly at him and Baekhyun scowls with annoyance and pushes me back harshly to create a distance, which made me curious as to why he dragged me here in the first place.

"What does it look like nerd" Right I forgot he's calling you names again and I mean you would have thought that it would have stopped consideering the situation. But no baekhyun didn't care. "Why are you here werido, who did you come with?" He hissed angrily at me, what did I do wrong that he is talking to me in this manner?" I sigh thinking that this was silly that you two were even discussing this intead of finding a way of this damned island. I build up my courage and look at him striaght into his menancing eyes

"Look can you stop asking so many questions at once, I can only answer one at a time" Baekhyun wasn't scary just intimitating and the only reason you kept quite when they bullied you was because there was no point fighting againist them. He glared at me, there was no softness in that gaze. It was a look that conveyed a bubbling hatred. Disgust perhaps. But what could I have done, I keep asking that question that and I can't seem to find a answer to it.

"Who gives you the right to speak to me that way you little bi*ch" His anger rose and his voice boomed around the cave so I hope sehun can hear so he can get me out of here. Though I felt a bit better because his posie wasn't here to back him up but not until Baekhyun started to walk closer to me as if he was going to punch me or something but he wouldn't do that right. I rose my hands higher so he can stop a few steps infront of me but no he swatts my hands away to the side.

"I'll give you a lesson you because no one and I mean no one can talk to me like that" Just before anything can happen I hear my name being called and i reconginsed it to be sehun. Baekhyun stopped in his tracks seeming to be in a haze and we both looked up to see sehun running to the both us giving me a smile and the other a glare. By what I can tell they don't seem to be on very good terms. From what I can recall they weren't on speaking terms back at school. But what would I know I wasn't very popular. Sehun checked to see if I was hurt before turning to a very confused baekhyun.

"JiAh well done you found a somone" Sehun smiled at me and I smiled back hearing baekhyun scoff

"So Byun are you okay, did you find anyone else" Sehun asked and baekhyun smirked

"Ugh what's with these questions. Can't I have a moment in peace. This brat here already ruined it and now you?" Sehun sruched his face in annoyance 

"Hey Byun don't talk to Ji Ah like that"

Baekhyun smirked widened "Oooo what is Oh Sehun going to do about it. And anyway what it's to you. This brat your girlfriend or something?"

I blushed but Sehun remained calm with even a wince. We had better things to worry about that this! 

"Hey we're not...." I begin to explain myself before Baekhyun interrupted

"Shut up! I wasn't taking to you" he sneered at me. 

Before Baekhyun could say anything else to me. Sehun saved the situation "Hey hey hey let's stop this and head back to the beach. I don't think the others found anything in the cave anyway"

Suprisingly, Baekhyun listening and we head back to the beach. 

 


 


We all travelled back to the camp in silence whilst baekhyun and sehun were telling each other what had happened. Well what I mean by that is that Baekhyun was giving one worded answers. 

 Once we reached the cave, I noticed that most of the groups were back and were all huddled together. From what I could see they had found some ripped clothing and and torn suitcases. As we reached the huddled group Sehun gathered everyone together and asked them what they had found. In some suitcase there was usable clothing but not for everyone. We were counting on the last group for food 🥘 before Sehun could ask where they could be? 

"They should be coming back soon, they did go to the deeper parts of the forests to look for food. A boy explained

As everyone was resting and waiting for the last group to arrive. I decided to head to the fire and warm, on my way there I noticed Baekhyun being resting upon a rock with his eyes closed. As slowly as I could, I made my way past him. As quietly as I could but that never seems to be enough. Because just when I thought I'm pasted him. He grabs my wrists so tightly it begins to hurts. I wince in pain and turn myself to face him. And there he is angry, probably because of what happened in the cave. 

"So I never got to give your punishment for disobeying me and talking back to me. Do you want me to give it to you now?" He asks me mockingly. 

I don't say anything which seems to anger him and he lean in further fanning his breath across my face. 

"Answer me when I talk to you nerd"

But just when I try to puster all my confidence and talk back. I heard something, strange the  island was silent at this time. Again I heard it again. Baekhyun heard it this, looking slightly concerned he looked around. 

There I can hear it clearly now, Baekhyun and I worriedly turn around to hear Sehun patting as he runs to us. 

"Are you guys okay. I heard something strange coming from here"

Baekhyun and I looked at Sehun and there much more louder and frightening. 

A high pitched scream which is becoming louder and louder with each closing distance it takes. 

 

 

A/N chapter 5 is up everyone. Finally after such a long time, this long awaited chapter is here. Ahh screams 🤭🤭 Comment down below your theory's and comments. 
 

Thank you so much for all the love and support, I really appreciate all the love and support. It gives me so much motivation and inspiration. 
 

Ari x