Chapter 3

Plane Wrecked

I nearly collapsed when I found all those bloody bodies everwhere, it was terrifying to see, my classmates are there. The ones that I've spent time and memeories with. Well even though I didn't know them I had to see if they were ok. I ran to the area and I was on the verge of tears. One by one I tred to scan for people that I knew so they can help me. Despite my presence no one was waking up and I've started to think that they might be dead. I didn't want to be alone. Just when I thought things were hopeless I heard a grunt. I quickly looked back to see where the noise was coming from and I saw a pale tall black haired boy. I didn't reconginse him at first. But he tried standing up so I quickly ran to his position to help him.

"Are you okay"

As I got closer I reconginsed him to be the class president Oh Sehun. One of the more popular members but not as close to the popularity of Baekhyun and his group. Oh Sehun was a more reserved member of my class who just cared about work as I recall him wanting to be a professor. He had cuts and bruises everywhere and much more worse then mine. His clothes torn and his hair all wet which made him looked cute. I internally screamed becuase this was not the time to be thinking about how handsome he looked. Sehun seemed to be in a daze and looked like how I did when I first woke up. I asked if he was ok again and finally he noticed me, he squinted his eyes as they seemed to be blurry.

"What happened? It's Jiah right"

I nod my head at his question carefully because we were'nt close or anything we just knew each other. As I was known to be victim of Baekhyun everyone ends to stay away because they don't want to get involved, And it's the sae with Oh Sehun, who never really cared or even glanced my way when I was bullied.

"I think the plane crash and we ended up here, I think I was the first one up because I have'nt seen anyone besides you"

Sehun looked around his surroundings and gave a worried look which made me want to cry because of realization that we might be stuck here. The fact that we might die out here gave me shivers down my spine.

"Come on. Let's try waking other people up and helping them up. We have to survive and the more people we have the better right."

I just nodded and before we head off sehun looked back at me with worried eyes and looked at my body up and down. In a normal situtaion I would have blushed but this is certainly not a normal situation. I gave him a puzzled look.

"What's wrong? Is everything ok" I asked polietly and he looked unsure what to say.

"Um, are you ok, your injuries look pretty bad" I looked at him with a shocked and puzzled face because no one has ever asked that besides my own group of friends.

Yeah, I'm ok just scared" He nodded and we made our way to see the bloody bodies. While sehun and I looked around I wasn't able to shake the feeling that something bad is going to happen.

 

"350 dead, 50 missing and 100 here right now" My heart dropped with the information sehun announced to the people here gathered. We still didn't get to find my three friends which left a heavy pit in my stomach. I was already crying when I found out that all the teachers died because the ones that had come with us died. My teachers who had spent ages with me and helping me whenever they could were gone. I tear rolled down my face. I tried to shake this feeling and tried to think postive that my friends are alive and well. They might be somewhere else on this goddamn island. Sehun tried to be in charge and ordered everyone who was alive to go into a cave which was where we were now. People were crying and hugging each other while others helped them treat injuries. I still have'nt properly treated mine because it wasn't bad as cramped to everyone else's cuts and bruises. We needed shelter, food, water and team work. Sehun had gathered everyone once they were statified. I thought he was so cool when taking in charge like that. He had a clever mind and knew that instead or crying we should take intinitative and survive. Something about this island also spooked me out and like I heard cackling noises and scream but I thought that was all in my head because I was scared.

"Everyone gather round" Sehun announced and being president everyone didn't have an objection "So as everyone has come to realize that our siutution. I am sorry for anyone who's lost there loved ones but we need to survive. I am going split people into groups so we can find things to survive. We are going to survive so each the first group is going to look for shelter." Sehun looked around and picked a boy whom I recalled name was Jaehyun to be leader and he didn't object which was a good sign. "Next group is going to look food and search the plane for items that will" A girl who's name I didn't know was soon picked but I'm assuming sehun knew who she was. "Last group will look for the missing people that we to find and the person in charge will be me, by sundown I am expecting everyone to be back here and if not I'm going to assume something bad happened to you. But let's be postive and survive this". Sehun them sorted everyone out into their teams and the food and the shelter group had gone because it was'nt as far. However the people who were going to search the island for the missing me was me. i didn't want to at first but I wanted to find my friends as see if they are okay.

"Come on Jiah we need go" I looked back and the cave and ran out with following sehun behind. I am going to do find my friends for sure.

Our group consisted of 30 people whom I knew the names and some were strangers to me, we walked along the sand until we needed a break from all the wallking. We stopped by the waves of the sea because it was realy hot as the sun was blazing down on us. I sat on the rock and looked at the ocean waves. Why were we in this postion? What did we do to deserve this postion. I miss mom and Jimin so much, I wonder if they are thinking of me as I'm thinking of them. Suddenly a voice threw me off my thoughts.

"You ok" I recongnised the voice to be sehun's. After all this searching I more open and comfortable talking to him then I was before.

"Yeah I'm just thinking" Sehun sat down beside me on the rock and looked at me.

"We're going to survive this ok Jiah. Don't worry we'll get through this" I looked at back at Sehun and smiled because it did give me at little bit of hope.

"Thank you sehun maybe I just needed someone to tell me that"

"Are your injuries ok now" He asked whilst looking me to see if I was ok. My clothes have gotten annoyingly sticky due to sweat and water. I really needed a change of clothes.

"Yeah I'm okay how are yours" He showed me his brusies all wrapped in leaves

"All better thanks for asking" I smiled back at him. He looked at me like he had something else to say

"What is it?" I asked

Before he could answer someone from the group shouted "Sehun over here, I think we found something in the sand" And we that Sehun and I rushed over to see what they found. A group of boys with worried expression looked at sehun.

"What is it, show me" Sehun urged and one of the boys held out his palm. I gasped looking at it and nearly fainted. Sehun looked at me worriedly

"What's wrong Jiah"

Feeling my lips tremble I whispered

"That's Juhyun's necklace" Our bestfriend necklaces was all covered in sand and torn,a tear escaped down my face and I fell striaght of on the ground huggng my knees.

Authors Note:

Oh no Juhyun :( thank you to everyone for giving this story a read and subscribing, it gives me a boost of motivation. I can't wait for everyone to see what's next