Chapter 1

Plane Wrecked

"Come Ji Ah let's go or we're going to miss the plane" Bae Juhyun shouted from across their hallway of their shared apartment. Bae Juhyun had been with Ji Ah from when they were in kindergarden. They were like to peas in a pod and they always stuck to each other. JiAh did have other close friends but as close as Juhyun was to her. They would tell each other every little secret and would never ever betray one another. She would even call Juhyun her sister at times when people used to ask.

Kim Ji Ah was in her second year at Seoul National Univeristy majoring in English Literature and her best friend was majoring in Math. They were both ready to get and packed to go to their getaway reward trip to Miami. The univeristy were generous to allow her year to go to miami but however only those who were good students and completed their assignments could go. Of course Ji Ah and Juhyun loved their work and completed everything on time. About 500 students could Ji Ah knew this because she was in the school council and knew everything there was to as she helped out alot. She loved studying and getting to help out other people when they need it. Ji Ah is fianincally stable thanks to her parents and is able to complete and have everything she has ever dreamt of.

But she was'nt as rich as the heirs of companies such as samsung and Hyundai that come to her univeristy who thought that they could get anything they ever wanted. They thought that money could make anything as they have the influence over everything. It was'nt like Ji Ah was jealous or anything she just loathed those kind of people. Those students go round the campus teasing and bullying students by verabally attacking them with insults or even physically attacking them. And she just happened to be one of them. Yes that's right The Kim Jiah is bullied by pathetic people who think thy have there own way. But she does'nt let it effect her studies as ignores them and carries on because they were never physically horrible yet... On the bright side JiAh had her own friendship who she rely on and protect her when anyone does say anything. She does try to stick up for herself but she does'nt even want to give them the kind of day. They would call her cheap skate, loser, nerd, and all kinds of horrible names.

The bullies around campus consists of Oh Sehun, Park Chanyeol, Park JiHoon, Kim Jongdae, Park Jihyo, Kim Sunmi, Do Hyemin and of course their so called leader Byun Baekhyun. They would try and make yours and everyone else is life a living hell but at least they don't approach Ji Ah in class then she would'nt know what to do if she could'nt study. That might because she only has classes with one of them which is wrost of them Baekhyun. However it was'nt quite bad as she thought becuase he always kept his distance when he was around and always never verbally syas anything himself and tells his friends to bully JiAh. She found that strange but never really thought about it much. At least they would'nt go to the trip because she knew their grades were bad as they never turned up to class and they never tried hard in their studies. They were always destined to follow their parents steps at taking over the company. Once she graduted she will never have to deal with it again.

"I'm coming Junnie" Ji Ah shouted back at her best friend with her suit case in hand she followed her way down the stairs to the car where they placed everything down. They both did'nt pack much becuase it was only supposes too be a week so they both thought pack light. It was a beautiful summers day so JiAh wore a light pink dress with shades. Wheras her friend wore a musty green light dress.They both so excited to go on this trip as they had'nt been anywhere in a while.

"Oh Jinnie I am so excited to go" Juhyun said as they both sat in the car to drive to the airport.

"Me too I'm buzzing we have'nt been anywhere with each other in ages."

The drive to the airport was about 30 minutes and the the plane was about to take off in a hour. They both checked in their stuff and saw their group of friends who were just as excited as them

"Oh hey you two" Kim Jongin said with a huge smile on his face

"Hey guys" JiAh and Juhyun both greeted their friends with joy

"Ji Ah what do you want to do when we get there" Jinyoung the other one of Ji Ah male friend.

"hm I don't know maybe volleyball or just sit in the sun and bathe" Ji Ah thought as she imagined what she'd want to do

"Ooo yes that sounds like fun!" Somin said

"Yeahhh that sounds relaxing"

Ji Ah started to get hungry so she suggested to go to the nearest cafe as they had time to spare before the plane was going to go. The four sat down and ordered their favourites. They sat there talking about the trip and how fun it was going to be. Ji Ah phone started ringing and it was her mom so she excused herself

"Hello darling how are you" Her mom said

"I'm good I hope your okay and how's Jimin" Jimin was JiAh younger brother whom she loved deary

"He's as good as always, Ji Ah I wanted to tell you to stay safe and that I love you" Ji Ah mom sounded like she was going to cry. Ji Ah did'nt know because she was only going for a week

"It's ok mom i'll be back safe and sound and I love you too" After what seemed like ages Ji Ah said goodbye to her mom and went back to her friends. But she was stopped as a tripped over by someone's foot. Thankfully Jongin was quick enough to catch her. Ji Ah met Jongin at college and they instanly clicked and become the best of her male friends. Ji Ah mumured a thank you to Jongin and turned around to see none other than the bullies. Ji Ah was shocked as to why they were here, they were'nt supposed to be here. They were ging to ruin everything for she started to panic. They were sitting a table at the same cafe with their own drinks. Sunmi was sitting on baekhyun lap straddling him as he did'nt even glance at her. The rest of the boys were smiling waiting see what woud happen. Do they really enjoy this! Jihyo was the on to trip her with her foot and she had as smug look on her face. She was pretty but was was the point if she had a personality as rotten as hers

She looked at your shcoked face and smirked "What are you shocked that we're here." When Jiah did'nt say anything she said "Of course we're here nerd why would we miss a trip like this right guys?" She looked at her gang and they all laughed. What was so funny? To JiAh it clicked they were probably here because of their parents influence

"Come on Jin let's leave them" Jongin quietly said in her ear. As he pulled her away and hand was slammed on the table and the JiAh and Jongin looked back. Byun Baekhyun stood up looking intimated, now she was scared at bit becuase she did'nt even do anything to this man and nothing ti make him angry. Even their gang was shocked because he nwever ever stands up and teases her directly. What was the sudden change now. What had changed to make him say something to her now. His black hair stood out in his eyes and he smirked "What why are you running off nerd scared or something"

Now JiAh was was'nt scared and looked at the boy while Jongin was picking on her sleeve telling her to go and just leave them like they normally did. He was challenging her to see if she'll do anything.

"I dont care why your here" JiAh said bravely well having a scared tone. Now everyone was shocked that she actually said something back to him, who would dare to that. Now that must have gotten him becuase he actually walked up to her

"Do you know who your talking to nerd" He said extremely close to her.

"Leave her alone let's go JiAh" Jongin said after having enough.He pulled and they walked about to steps two stepsuntill baekhyun grabbed her wrists and pulled her back untill she faced him

"I wasn't talking to you mate, what are you her girlfriend or something"  Baekhyun laughed while Jongin blushed

"Stop" Ji Ah sad with confidnece and turned to Jongin "You can Jongin i'll be fine" Jongin looked hesitant and then looked at your face and sighed and walked away

"Aw all alone now nerd" Baekhyun said as his group sniggered.

"Yeah so what, what are you going to do about it, just leav-" JiAh got cut off as baekhyun threw water on her face and she did'nt even know when he got that water from. You were shocked and embrassed

"Yeah that's what you deserve, how dare you talk to me in such a manner, who do think you are you brat. You are nothing compared to me here have a tissue" Baekhyun held the tissue to her face and dropped it on the floor

"Got that in that smartass brain of yours" JiAh did'nt answer his question and she were embrassed and humilated. What on earth have I done to him.

"I asked you a question" He gritted his teeth showing his answer and quickly nodded your head and ran away. All she could her was laughing behind her. 

Ji Ah ran to her friends that were waiting for and Juhyun started to clean her face

"Oh Jinnie are you ok, how could that beast to that to you"

"Yes I'm ok, i don't care about him"

"Yeah we know that but be careful" Somin said sadly

"We should stop him jin" Jongin said and she smiled at him

"Thank You guys but I just want to enjoy the trip"