Frozen Time

Apple - One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Title : Frozen Time

Genre : Fluff, Romance, Non AU

Pairing : Kyuhae

 

~Frozen Time~

 

Donghae rubs his hands furiously on arms. Clouds of condensed foggy breath escape with sounds of chattering teeth.

 

If he knew he was going to end up locked inside a freaking freezer, he would have worn a jacket.

 

He still wonders how worse can his luck get. Not only is he already late for practice but also stuck inside a freezer, heavy and scary machines surrounding him. What if they short-circuited or something. He will be burnt to death. Worse, he may even get electrocuted. 

 

But he isn't alone and that's a plus point.

 

A curse came from his companion who doesn't think so.

 

"Kyuhyun-ah, it's not that bad." Donghae tries to cheer up the sulking mangane.

 

"What's not bad? That you are not going to die alone." The younger man doesn't even look at his teammate as he leans against the wall, already giving up on finding a way of escaping.

 

They have been locked inside for twenty minutes already. The excruciatingly slow and cold twenty minutes. At least Kyuhyun's warm jacket provides him with enough warmth. To keep up with his image of a ballad singer, his stylists insisted on him wearing something warm, calm and soothing. He had hated the idea then. Not anymore though.

 

"Don't be such a pessimist. They are going to find us and we will escape." Even though Donghae's hope is at the verge of losing, he still tries to cheer the younger man. He is older and he should take care of Kyuhyun in such situations. He needs to show his mature side.

 

"How will they? They don't know where we are. I'm pretty sure no one comes here but once in a blue moon."

 

"Let's hope that today is a blue moon." The older man sigs and Kyuhyun rolls his eyes.

 

They sit side by side, in silence, keeping their distance from the wall because that's even colder. Kyuhyun knows that even though the machinery is slightly warmer, it's a worse choice than walls. Electricity can be really, really dangerous. So they settle on sitting on their two feet, near the door.

 

Mentally and physically, they have started to get tired. It's better to conserve energy because they are without food and water and they don't know when will they be able to make it out of there.

 

Donghae shivers, still wearing the white half-sleeved t-shirt and black slacks. He has started to feel it in his bones that he is getting cold. He can just ask Kyuhyun to lend him the jacket or anything but doesn't want to bother the younger man. He is older and should take care of the younger.

 

The mangnae of Super Junior is always quick at noticing things. He gives a side glance to the older man and coos at how cute he looks, trying to busy his face in his arms and rubbing his face on them.

 

"Hyung, do you feel the summer heat now?" He feels the need to taunt the brunette first.

 

Donghae merely whines making him snicker.

 

"I think we should share my jacket. But

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter