Gorgeous

Apple - One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Title : Gorgeous

Genre : Romance, fluff, (idk)

Pairing : Sihyuk, Kyuhae, slightEunhae

Main Characters : Eunhyuk, Siwon, Kyuhyun, Donghae

 Evil Kyu, Eunhyuk centric

 

~GORGEOUS~

 

Thumping music, strangers dancing and grinding, drinks being served, couples making out, nothing amused or bothered Eunhyuk. Almond eyes were trained on the golden liquid through the amorphous glass swirling with the twist of his wrist. Tiny bubbles orbited the axis and clustered at the center before bursting.

 

On his table, Heechul and Leeteuk talked about their ex’s dating life. Henry and Zhoumi were cuddled together. Ryeowook was complimenting Yesung with his rude mouth and the later was cursing under his breath at every jab.

 

 Everyone around him was in their own world – relaxing, loving, savoring every moment. Eunhyuk wished he could enjoy his world too.

 

It was his birthday. Yesterday, his boyfriend of three years went on a business trip. Right the day before his birthday. A perfect timing. Recently, Siwon, his boyfriend, had a knack of pissing him off.

 

After he told Leeteuk that Siwon wouldn’t be home, the man had gathered his friends and brought him to a club to enjoy. He was happy when they showed up with a cake and gifts. He was thankful for their presence in his life. But the absence of his boyfriend didn’t manage to completely save the mood.

 

He wouldn’t have been so affected if they were having a healthy, trusting relationship.

 

Due to heavy workload, Siwon has been traveling from one country to another. This left Eunhyuk to stay back in Korea and wait for his lovely boyfriend quite often. He missed his boyfriend and always waited for his return. Sometimes, Siwon asked him to come along. But Eunhyuk had priorities. Siwon had priorities too. The company was blossoming well and Eunhyuk didn’t want to spoil anything until it had become a beautiful flower shining with Siwon’s hard work. He was a kind and understanding boyfriend.

 

But things changed when Siwon got a new secretary – Cho Kyuhyun.

 

Siwon’s previous secretary was a beautiful, happily-married lady in her late twenties. She was a nice, friendly woman. Eunhyuk felt connected to her as she talked to him about Siwon. But then she got pregnant and rather than going for maternity leave, she quit her job to raise her child. Eunhyuk was sad and he had hugged her for a long time making Siwon a little jealous. His boyfriend was sad too. She had worked for him for seven years.

 

His CEO gentleman needed a secretary for work. He couldn’t remain secretary-less for long. That’s when he hired Cho Kyuhyun, a smart and handsome young lad.

 

Kyuhyun was two years younger than Siwon and Eunhyuk, single and evil. He had innocent brown eyes that could win anyone’s heart, especially Siwon’s, Eunhyuk added bitterly. His boyfriend seemed to talk about this new guy every-freaking-day. Kyuhyun this, Kyuhyun that and Kyuhyun is such a pain in Eunhyuk’s . Siwon didn’t say the last thing but whenever Eunhyuk heard his name, his blood boiled.

 

It didn’t seem to help that this Cho Kyuhyun was interested in his boyfriend. Kyuhyun loved to flirt with Siwon. Whenever Eunhyuk would go to meet Siwon, Kyuhyun was always around. He would often lean over Siwon a little too close. He would bring Siwon’s favorite food for lunch. He would almost always call Siwon when the two were on a date. And Eunhyuk hated him when Kyuhyun looked at him in disdain. He hated it when Kyuhyun would go to Siwon’s office room with a smirk as if he knew something Eunhyuk didn’t.

 

“Are you alright?” Leeteuk put a hand on his shoulder. He was worried about his best friend who seemed off these days. Leeteuk wanted Eunhyuk to at least enjoy his birthday.

 

“Yeah,” Eunhyuk replied, smiling at his friend. He didn’t want to worry about his friends with his problems. They had tried to make this day special for him when he was feeling down, being ungrateful to their efforts.

 

That’s not good, Eunhyuk. At least be thankful for what you have. He berated himself.

 

“Why don’t you go and dance?” Leeteuk tried to cheer him up. “You are an excellent dancer. Show off your skills.”

 

Eunhyuk was a choreographer. He loved his job and was proud of it. It brought him happiness.

 

Through this job he had met Siwon when he choreographed for a commercial for a product of the CEO’s company. They had hit it off quickly, Siwon winning his heart by being the gentleman he was. They went on dates, kept their relationship a secret for a while before revealing it to the world. It was like a perfect fantasy becoming reality. Sure they had arguments here and there but they never engaged in a fight. Eunhyuk hated fights. Siwon avoided them too. It was a very peaceful relationship.

 

It was still peaceful. But there was a storm brewing beneath the surface neither was aware of yet. Eunhyuk’s emotions were pushing against the very last limit. He had to man up and accept the suppressed feeling of jealousy and insecurity to move forward. But if there was one thing Eunhyuk was good at then it was stepping back. If he didn’t like it, he’d step back. If he didn’t like it, he’d turn around and take another way.

 

Eunhyuk stood up and walked to the dance floor. Tight jeans hug his legs. White sleeves were folded to the elbow as he moved his body to the music. Light brown bangs bounced with the flawless dance moves. He bobbed his head to the music, swaying to every melody in a sinful dance. The dancer had grace, elegance, iness that drew attention.

 

A woman with fiery red hair approached him, eyes drunk and captivated, smile lazy and y. He smirked down at her, not pushing her away as long nails brushed against the fabric of his white shirt and thin hands curled around the broad shoulders. Eunhyuk didn’t react as she pushed her body flush against his, following the casual sway of his body.

 

He wasn’t interested in her. He wasn’t interested in women in general. She was pretty and all but she didn’t amuse him. Slim hands moved from his shoulder, unaffected by his unresponsiveness but encouraged by lack of rejection. One hand went down his back to the round and other to the front.

 

That’s when Eunhyuk thought that he needed to stop this. She was too forward and he wasn’t interested. He reached behind and put his hand on hers. He could feel her breath hitch near his neck. He brought her hand forward and then stepped back. She watched him with hooded eyes, waiting for his neck move. Feline eyes widened as he turned around and left her hanging.

 

Eunhyuk almost felt bad as he searched

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter