You and me forever

Forgive Me

It's raining he knows but if he keep being in that house, he will face the same annoying face again and again. No one really at the outside considering it's the time for the people to sleep. The rain wetting him up. He doesn't care if he get cold. He need some time alone. 

 

After a long walk, he finally decided to stop at the place where he first stayed in. Beside the pile of boxes at the sorrow alley in the night. It was still..there. Before he was rescued by his current owner, he lives here with the stray cats and dogs. Some of them were like him, a hybrid. 

 

His little friend probably hiding in their place. He don't have enough mood to greet them. He pull out one or two flat boxes, put it down to the ground as he sit down on it. The rain kept pouring. He sigh, pull his legs closer to his chest, hiding his face on it. His cat ears drooping while his tail swaying slowly. 




A faint rush footsteps splashing the puddle in the rain. The owner face looking so worried. He will never forgive himself for this. He never have a serious argument with anyone else but today, he got argument with his own human-animal pals. He didn't want to call them pet. They're beyond than that. He finally stop at the place he could only guess. 


"Yoongi..I hope you're here.."


He step in the alley. Some of the rats running and hiding behind the dumpster. He walk and walk, perhaps he was at the right place. He almost at where Yoongi sat and straightly widen his eyes as he saw the gloomy cat hybrid sitting on the boxes. He sigh relief that he was really here. 


"Yoon--"


He stop himself from calling the hyrbid. The rain drops slowly become heavy. Instead of calling him, he join in and sitting beside him. He make sure he have enough gap so the hybrid will be comfortable. He open up the umbrella that he brought, making the hybrid startled as he looking at his side. He look unpleasant. 


"How dare you show your face infront of me, Kim Taehyung.."

 

Taehyung hold the umbrella with his right hand between him and Yoongi. He scared hearing Yoongi called by his full name. He gulped. 

 

"Pl..please forgive me, Yoongi. I know it's all my fault. I couldn't think straight that time.."

"Whatever the reason is, I'm still hurt of what you said.."

 

The rain keep pouring. Yoongi staring down at the ground with his hands over his knees, not bothered to looking at his owner face. Taehyung staring at the ground too, thinking he shouldn't have said that. Yoongi sigh before he say something.

 

"We.. the 'ex' of stray pets will be consider as a lucky if someone want to take us home and feed us well. They feel special because they being treated nicely and we got a better shelter place. 

I'm stray hyrbid since beginning but after you taking care of me well, I felt so protected. You make me like a home hybrid. You gave me everything. I got to play with Yeontan too. But when you said 'you're piece of stray pets' make me hurt so much.."

"I know Yoongi, I know. I..i made a huge mistake. I shouldn't ever said that. I'm so sorry.."

 

The tear coming out from his eyes again. His grip on the umbrella become shaky while his free hand cupping his mouth, holding himself from crying.

 

"What have gotten into you lately? You're not the Taehyung I knew these days. Where's the cheerful stray pets rescuers Taehyung that I know?.."

"I..I don't know what happened to me these days. Am I..really that different than before? "

"I noticed you became aggressive since you date with him. You even stop rescuing stray pets since then. I know he's not the right one for you. Judging by his looks.."

 

The guy that Taehyung date is not someone you think he is. Everyone wasn't expecting him to date with someone who looks rich, fat but not too fat, looking like a Mafia leader with cigarette to be added. Everyone wondering why Taehyung date with someone like him. He look too dangerous to have a date with. 

 

Emelda doesn't know this even she was his close friends. Just Yoongi, Yeontan, his besties knew this. That makes Taehyung burst out crying, releasing the umbrella from his grip. 

 

The umbrella fall to the ground, letting the rain drops hitting the hood of his hoodie and Yoongi's hair. Yoongi feel bad but he don't want to show it until the right time come. He wait for Taehyung to be alright first. 

 

"Do..do you want to know something, Yoongi? "

"What? "

"We made a deal.." He still sobbing. 

"Deal? What deal? "

"Wait, it's not a deal..its more to..well..*sigh*..it's hard to tell.."

"What is this about, Taehyung? Just tell me.." Yoongi grew concern on Taehyung. 

"Th..the day when we met, i...i was trying to save a dog in his alley, alone. Emelda have some business to do so I have to do it by myself. I don't know that it was his territory. He thought I was some of the intruders after he got a report from his gangs then he got them to catch me. I got beaten by them.."


Yoongi widen his eyes. He become furious with them. His gritting his teeth, ears flat in anger and his tail swaying angrily. He grab Tae's shoulder making the human startled. 


"Why you didn't tell me earlier, Taehyung?! Why you just silent about this?! "

"BECAUSE I SCARED!! " Taehyung shout. He lean back to the wall, cry as much as he can. 

"Because I scared, Yoongi. After they beat me, he came into the scene. He thought I was looking like a weakling nerd but then he smirk when he saw my face. He lift up my chin forcely to look at him.."


# FLASHBACK #

* Taehyung's 'boyfriend' pov *

"Well..I didn't know that you looking like this. Handsome, pretty and looking so baby boy. Sad that I didn't stop them from beating you up earlier. The bruises ruined your face. Now that I have you, I will show them that I can have pretty boy or girl to date with me too. They always bragged about having a perfect partner like you so I want to show them the same! "

* end of pov * 


# END OF FLASHBACK #


"Since then, he make me to date force with him. If I refuse, he will threat me. All I want to do is just saving a dog. I..shouldn't go there alone. I regretted it.."

"That's why your attitude also change! It's because of him! I should teach them some manners!!"

"Don't Yoongi! You don't know what he can do! He killed several hybrid in front of my eyes too! "

"But until when you want to stay like this, Taehyung?! I should be there to protect you.. What kind of protector am I.."


Now Yoongi felt guilty. He tried to not give Taehyung a chance to forgive him as he still hurt with the words but after hearing all the truth, he grew concerned on him. Taehyung doesn't treat him like a pet, he treat him like a human friend. 

 

That's why he comfortable to stay with him even their personality way too opposite from each other. Also as a hybrid, they are willing to protect their owner from danger. The man he date making him different from his normal self.


"You realized when i said he date with pretty boy or girl, he even got himself a beautiful hybrid girlfriend too. Sadly, we are in the same shoes.."

"Why don't you two make a report? "

"He even tried to slash my neck with a knife and want to cut the girl's tail. Do you think we are that brave to make a report? "

 

Taehyung shivering, mad with himself that he being fools. Yoongi pat his shoulder softly and calm. 

 

"You have me. I will scratches that filthy face until he died if ever meet him.."

"I'm scared Yoongi. I don't want to this anymore.. Help me.."


( Background song : Taehyung - Scenery )


Taehyung lean himself towards Yoongi. Yoongi wrapped his left arm around Taehyung's shoulders, hug him closer as Taehyung crying on Yoongi's shoulder. Yoongi lean his head onto Tae's. His tail also wrapped around Tae's waist. 


"For..forgive me..Yoongi..I'm so sorry.."


Like a little child crying on their mother, Taehyung let out his tears on Yoongi's shoulder. Yoongi let him be. He need some time to let out all of his feelings. Looking at the fragile human, he need to do something to make him feel better. 

 

Yoongi slip his other hand onto Taehyung's hand, interlocking their hands, gripping it tight. He give a soft smooch on the young's head then he lean his head closer to his human owner, making Taehyung looking up at him. That's when he realized they're about to kiss. 

 

Taehyung back away because he doesn't want to seem like he using Yoongi because of his story but the hybrid quickly meet their lips. Taehyung widen his eyes but then he burst out crying again. He really want to end his relationship with the Mafia looking guy.

 

Yoongi releasing their grip, wiping off the tears from Taehyung's face. Taehyung hug Yoongi closer as they keep kissing. Yoongi's tail also bring Taehyung closer to him. 

 

The kiss is slow and peace. It feels so peaceful, calm and not too needy. Taehyung knows this is a comfort kiss. His face that at first frowning, holding himself from crying now turn calm than ever. 

 

He never thought that Yoongi could make a comfortable kiss like this. They stay like that for a few minutes before Yoongi pull himself away. He scanning the human face by cupping his face. Taehyung right hands make his way to cup the hybrid hand. 

 

Taehyung open his eyes, looking at Yoongi with glittering eyes and a small smile. He was just after crying that's why but his eyes now looks like a galaxy. Yoongi quite shock with it. 

 

He never seen a human eyes like this. He feel like he being drown inside of the galaxy. His heartbeat become faster. Taehyung blankly staring at him but his eyes never change. The galaxy eyes are still there. Then he remember something. 

 

Legend said that hybrid have some kind of their own 'zing' like in Hotel Transylvania. If they fall in love truly, sincerely and loyal with someone either human or hybrid, they will see a galaxy in their partners eyes. That's mean they're the one for them. 

 

Sadly, just hybrid can see them. Yoongi make conclusion then he realized it. Taehyung is the one for him. He's the one for him! This is the answer of all his problem before! 


"Yoongi? Are you al-- "


Taehyung couldn't finish his word as Yoongi kiss him again. This time he felt like a thank kiss. Taehyung don't understand it but he just keep kissing with Yoongi. It makes him feel better. Yoongi pull himself again, looking at him with half serious. 


"Taehyung, ditch that filthy guy "

"Huh? "

" You're the one for me! ". Yoongi happily smiling, showing his gummy smile.

"What? "

"All of these time I keep blushing, heartbeat went faster when I see you it's all because..you're my truly partner in my life. We have things like 'zing' in Hotel Transylvania but the different is we see galaxy in our partner's eyes and I saw it Taehyung..I saw it.."


Taehyung speechless as he blushing from what Yoongi said. The hybrid blushing because of him and he didn't realized that?. This hybrid have a crush on him all of these time? Yoongi taking the umbrella that was on the ground then cover them from the rain. 


"Wait..you said you blushing when you see me? "

"Yea-- Gosh! My secret have been revealed.." Yoongi shut his mouth realizing he revealing himself. 

"You have a crush on me? "

"A..a bit.."

"Hahah~ Cute. But..why can't I see the galaxy in your eyes if you said it like a zing? "

"It's because just hybrid can see it, sadly. If their partner is also a hybrid i think both of them can see it. You still have it. I don't know how long it will last.."

"Can you take a picture if I still have that eyes? I want to see it too"

"I don't know if it work with camera but let just try it"


Yoongi took the picture with his phone while Taehyung posing for it. Yoongi take a look at the picture, he still can see the galaxy. 


"I can see it but I don't know if you can see it"


He show it to Taehyung. Taehyung scanning the picture then his eyes widen and smiling. He glad to get to see the galaxy in his own eyes. It look so ethereal. 


"It looks so beautiful. How can it be like this? "

"Maybe because you're truly the one for a hybrid like me.." Yoongi put his free hand on Tae's shoulder. 

"Is it possible for human and hybrid to fall in love with each other? I mean..we are from different kind.."

"If Mavis and Johnny can be together, I don't see why not? "


Taehyung smile and blushing so hard. He try to hide his face but Yoongi put the tip of his index finger below Taehyung's chin, lift it up to see the young face again. It so wonderful to see him as the rain starting to be drizzling. 


"You're mine now, Kim Taehyung. You're forever mine. I love you"

"I...I love you too, Yoongi. I want to make you mine too.. "


Yoongi lean forward again, put his forehead against Taehyung's. They smiling to each other. Taehyung's eyes now back to normal. Yoongi sad to see that its gone but hey, at least he got a picture of it. He doesn't know how to make it appear again. 

 

Yoongi stand up, pulling Taehyung with him to stand up too. Taehyung is way taller than him that he have to lift up his head to see him. Cute. 


"One last word, I forgive you, Taehyung. I promise I will protect you from whatever coming especially that filthy guy. I will beat him if I meet him"

"Promise? "

"Pinky promise. Now let's get back home and cuddling with each other under the blanket in front of fireplace"

"Ooh! ooh!~~ That's my favorite things to do! Come on! What are we waiting for?!"


Taehyung giggling like a little child while dragging Yoongi with him out from the alley. Yoongi shaking his head, following the younger. He interlocking their hands, gripping tight and never let go of it. 


"Hey do you want to get cold, silly? I'm the one who holding the umbrella"

"We kissed in the rain so we will get cold together anyway. Doesn't it romantic?"

"Yea but who want to take care of us if we catch a cold together? "

"Emelda. Hahah!"


Yoongi chuckles. He look at Taehyung with lovely eyes. 


"You're my beautiful one of a kind. The childish beautiful one.."

 

••••••

A little mentioning of Hotel Transylvania because why not? I love the movie.