CHAPTER 1 ; CUT 2

Somebody
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"It was like deja vú. But some says it doesn't even exist."

-

-

You soon found yourself outside. Just as what Krystal said. 


You were just calming yourself by watching how the breeze moves the grasses while you seat in the crib looking chair.


It feels nice. Maybe it's the scenery or the breeze that made you completely calm down.


Or maybe the person accompanying you right now.


Krystal was not like how she was hours ago. She's talkative with you. Not the annoying type. She talks about her sister (she's incredibly pretty as well) , about America and everything she could actually talk to you about.


Also, the conversation turned more intense when she opened the topic about Yonsei University since she was also studying in there.


"I can't believe I didn't recognize you the first time I saw you. I swear I saw yours and your friend's picture everywhere." Krystal was just sort of mumbling to herself but you still caught everything.


"You're exaggerating. It's just Jieun everywhere. I am rarely included." With this, Krystal took a glance at you.


Her stare holds a weight you think would later hunt your dreams since you're really fond with eyes. That's the first thing you'll notice to anyone.


Their eyes define what their souls think and all the secrets hidden in it. But Krystal's doesn't.


They're mysterious shade of brown. They compliment her demeanor a lot. Warm yet distant. If that's even possible.


"You're doing it again." she mumbled, more to herself you figured, before looking away with a sigh.


You could only furrow your brows.


"So, any plans for the collaborative performance?" 


"Oh." That unconsciously dripped out of your mouth as you looked back at the scenery in front of you, completely ignoring the fact that Krystal just smoothly changed the topic.


"Actually, not yet." You also doesn't care. 


Besides, it would be hard for you to choose a partner. One should 'sacrifice' by performing alone and you think you might as well be a hero with all the savings to come.


"I do have. But I think it would be hard to get the partner I want." She's outright serious and you willed yourself to look at her again with ceased brows.


"Why would you think that? The guys would like you to be their partner." 


That's a fact. Jongin was like seconds away from pouncing on Krystal back there and you think they would be a good badass couple together if ever.


Krystal only scoffed, back to that cold behaviour.


Phase 1. Not so good at all.


"Do I even like the guys to be my partner?" 


"What?" You really couldn't understand how Krystal's way of speaking is sometimes but you are hoping she would explain further but yeah, dang it she didn't.


"Nothing. What about going inside, hmm? It's starting to freeze. We should head back." 


She stood up first, hugging herself. You doesn't know she's this sensitive with cold before but you still followed her and went back inside.


Question still in your head in a loop.


'Is Krystal....gay?'

--

When you headed back, they are already setting up the television. Jun just had a brilliant idea of watching a movie and you all agreed almost immediately.


You'd like to enjoy the remaining hours of this day in it's fullest. The staffs are all in their dorm now and it's a nice change to act like yourself without the cameras around.


You sat on the floor with Jongin and Jun. Jackson and Jaebum were already on bed even before they could ask them.


The 'girls' are all at the couch. Hyesoo was most likely on the seat where your back is leaning. Seolhyun and Krystal were on her both sides while Joohyun was asleep as well.


The oldie must have been tired. Or guilty about almost poisoning her with those damn manipulating cabbages. You hope she'll move on from that fast.


You are now in the middle of the movie, your eyelids getting heavy. And Hyesoo's fingers softly dangling your hair and scraping your scalp isn't helping at all.


Her hands are awesome. They are so soft.


You could feel the sleep slowly consuming you right now, really. But you're trying to stay awake for the sake of these poor people.


You could feel the couch above you shifting and Hyesoo was now closer, head on the side of yours and lips dangerously close in your ears. 


But she's just clingy like this. Sweet and soft. Besides, this is purely PLATONIC.


Except that you are gay-panicking. That's all.


"Don't sleep yet. That would be unfair." You shivered as warm breaths managed to flicker your skin.


You could hear the giggles after and the couch shifted back again. That interaction was so fast you doubt everyone saw it.


But your heart. Oh god, does Hyesoo even know what she's doing? Does she even knows she's like the walking definition of your ideal type?


Damn all pretty girls.


Damn are they for releasing everyone's gay hormones.


"You fine Jihyeon-ah? You looks so red." Jongin touched your forehead and comically pulled it back just as fast.


"You are warm!" You rolled your eyes in both annoyance and embarrassment.


"She isn't sick. I think she's flustered." Seolhyun muttered and you glared at her.


"Why would I be?" All the humorous things you are planning to say died down when you saw her eyes piercing you in the most known way.


It's how she looks at you everytime you have done something that doesn't please her.


'Did she saw?' 


You doesn't know why that question made it's way into your head faster than the realization that Krystal had already walked back to her room, Jongin following suit (since it's just obviously Krystal that kept him awake).


So now, it's just you, Seolhyun, Hyesoo and Jun.


But the man was already asleep. And so, you were stucked with a still smiling Hyesoo and an obviously 'not pleased' Seolhyun.

<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter