PROBLEM? ACTUALLY NO

They don't understand

No one knows about their relationship. Siwon and Yesung continue in living their lives as if nothing happened. Siwon is secretly visiting Yesung almost every night and sometimes stays with him. He has a roommate and he wants to keep his relationship in secret so he always comes up with some lie. 

 

Unfortunately tonight they can’t spend time together. Hyukjae invited Yesung to his party. Yesung is standing aside from everyone like always and drinks a rum with coke. He has a weird feeling that the boy who is standing on the opposite side of the crowded living room is watching him since he came. Yesung wants to silently sneak out of the party and go home but suddenly the boy appeared in front of him and blocked his way to the front door. 

 

“Hi!”

 

The boy smiled on him and Yesung has to giggle because of his big ears. Well, his giggling is also caused by all the alcohol he drank. Yesung almost fell down because the whole place is spinning. The boy with big ears caught him before he can hit the ground and pulled him up on his feet. 

 

“What about some fresh air?”

 

Yesung doesn’t care about fresh air and the boy supports him while walking outside of Hyukjae’s flat. They get in the elevator and soon Yesung collapsed on the sidewalk in front of the apartment building. Suddenly he feels sick and vomited right on shoes of the man who helped him out. Yesung gagged and pair of hands pulled him up again.

 

“Now when we got to know each other I can tell you my name. I am Ryeowook.”

 

Yesung whined because his head started to hurt and his stomach isn’t doing better. 

 

“Yesung …”

 

He bent over and threw up again. Ryeowook winced because he must feel really sick. He takes Yesung in a park and there is a small kiosk with refreshment where he buys a bottle of coke to calm down Yesung’s poor stomach. Yesung is crying while sitting on a bench and Ryeowook holds the bottle for him to take few sips. Yesung rests his head on Ryeowook’s shoulder and started to doze off. Ryeowook doesn’t want to wake him up but he can’t sleep here. He had to get him home. Ryeowook stares on Yesung’s pretty face and gently tapped his cheek. Yesung is too drunk and tired to recognized that the man next to him isn’t Siwon. He mumbled something and kissed Ryeowook right on his lips. Ryeowook doesn’t fight with him and only puts his hands on the back of Yesung’s head. He deepened their kiss and suddenly Yesung realized that this isn’t Siwon. He jumped off the bench so quickly that he almost fell down. Yesung stares on surprised Ryeowook who wanted to continue in their kiss. Yesung shrieked and started to run away. Ryeowook runs after him but Yesung caught a taxi and the car is rapidly getting smaller in the distance.

 

The next day Yesung woke up with a terrible headache pounding inside his head. He remembered the party, he drunk lots of alcohol and then … the kiss! Yesung chokes on a sob and feels like he can’t breathe. He kissed a guy last night! He cheated on Siwon! Yesung is on edge of tears and suddenly the doorbell rings. He knows that it must be Siwon and he would do everything to avoid opening the door. Unfortunately, he knows that he has to open the door for his boyfriend but at least avoids looking in his eyes. Siwon immediately senses that something is wrong and thinks that someone hurt him last night at the party. He asks him but Yesung is silent for a few minutes before breaking up in tears.

 

“I kissed someone!”

 

Siwon would lie if he says that he isn’t angry. On the other hand, Yesung looks so broken. Moreover, he still reeks as alcohol and vomits. Siwon his back to calm him down and then needs to ask who he kissed.

 

“I think that his name was Ryeowook.”

 

Yesung is crying again because he really didn’t want to cheat him, he was drunk and didn’t know that he is kissing a stranger. Siwon started to laugh like a madman.

 

“Really?! Are you serious?”

 

Siwon is laughing until tears appeared in his eyes. The world is really small. Yesung doesn’t know it yet but Siwon and Ryeowook are best friends. They are more like brothers, they grew up together, went to the same school, and studied at the same university. They are very close and promised to each other that no girl or boy can ruin their friendship. Siwon was worried how will Ryeowook react after hearing that Siwon found a boyfriend but now the problem is simply gone. Siwon stopped laughing after seeing Yesung’s serious face and chuckled for the last time. It might be the right time to call Ryeowook to formally introduce them.