Kwon Jiho (I)

Ohana
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I tried my best to make this story a short one. But I end up making two parts. And its hella long. Anyway... Enjoy. <3

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

One of those day when baby Jiho decided to came out as surprise.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Seongsu-dong, Seongdong-gu, Seoul.

12.15 pm

Few more days. Just a bit more and we can finally meet you little baby. I said in my thought as I rubbed my protruding belly while laying comfortable on the L-Shape sofa in our sweet home. I just sent Jiyong out to buy some lunch because I’m in a state where I can’t stand longer than 10 minutes and I’m not very confident with Jiyong’s cooking. So for the sake of us both, I rather sent him out to take away our foods.

12.30 pm

It’s only been about 15 minutes since Jiyong went out, while waiting for him, I’m just lazying around in the living room when I start to feel it. The contractions. Actually I’ve been having the Braxton Hicks for the past few days, that’s why I asked Jiyong to take the days off, just in case. Because this is our first time, so we’re not really sure what we’re supposed to do. When should we get prepare. More of what’s, how’s, when’s and all stuffs. Luckily we have my mom to come and help to go through this process but she’s not coming until tomorrow. I mean I was supposed to due three more days but I guess the baby is too excited to meet the world.

1.00 pm

Looking at the clock, 30 minutes….. it’s real then. It has been 30 minutes since the last I feel this new kind of contraction, and from the notes that I’ve jot down it means that this is the early labor contractions. Grabbing my phone, I dialed Jiyong’s number.

“Hey babe. Why? Do you need anything else?”

“Ummm… no…. honey…. Where are you?”

“I just head out from the resto. Man, ahjumma really took a long time to cook this because there’s a line of people…” He start to babbling stuff that I don’t even know anymore cuz I can’t hear what he’s been saying.

“What is it, Taeyeon-a?”

“Can you come home….like right now…fast.”

“Why? What happened?”

“I think it’s time.”

“WHAT ?!?! !!! ARE YOU SURE ?!?! REALLY REALLY SURE……..” and he start to frantic. Oh my god how did I end up marrying this faint hearted dragon. Oh right…. Because I love him. Duhh.

“No… Honey…. Wait. Relax. It’s still in the early phase, the pain is still bearable. We still have few hours to go. Now can you come home with peaceful mind. Drive carefully and DON’T FORGET THE LUNCH. We need it.”

“Eo eo…okay okay. I’ll be there in few baby. Love you.”

 

After I end the call with my obviously nervous husband, I called my mom to alert her about the early labor. I also informed my member and as Sunny live nearby and got no schedule, she’s willing to accompany me through the whole progress. My mom might take few hours before she will be in Seoul. While my parents-in-law are still in Japan because Jiyong’s dad has some business trip over there.

 

1.20pm

Tit tit tit….

“Babe?? Baby?? Taeyeon??” I could hear his howl the moment he opened the door. I bet he didn’t even put back his shoes on the rack and let it scatter over the floor.

“Hey. Are you okay? Does it hurt? Do you need anything? Do we have to go to the hospital now?”

 

Oh my god. I know he’s a rapper but it amazed me how can he rap out those questions without a second break. Chuckling at his frantic reaction…

 

“No, it’s not that hurt. Don’t worry I’m fine. I already called Dr. Shin. I guess our baby is too excited that he wanted to come out early.” I said as I smiled assuring him that everything is fine.

“Are you sure?” he asked, still shocked and nervous and panic.

“Yes. 100 percent. Now breathe. Everything will be fine. I will be fine. You will be fine. The baby will be fine. And we will be fine.” I said to him as I cupped his face with my two hands. Trying to calm down the worried daddy-to-be. Isn’t it supposed to be the other way?

“Now, can w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter