A normal weekend

Ohana
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Saturday, July 2023

Seongsu-dong, Seongdong-gu, Seoul 

8.00 am

A shine of sunlight ray shone through the small gap of the curtain and woke me up. Its weekend and none of us have any desire to get up from the bed early in the morning. Weirdly today, how much I wanted to go back to sleep I just can’t. Checking the time, it’s still 8.03 in the morning and it’s still early to wake up the ‘dragons’. Note that, it’s ‘DRAGONS’.

Shifting my body to 180 degree, an arms that had been wrapped around my waist since I don’t know when tightened his holds as he felt the shifting. Snuggled more into his embrace, rub on more my face onto his chest, inhaling his scent while my fingers rubbing his back slowly. A groan I got as the answer. Meaning that he is kinda annoyed with me who’s trying to wake him up. Chuckling, I looked up and trace my fingers on his forehead, moving down to his eyes, then his nose, jawline and lastly….his lips. I don’t know why but that naughty finger of mine keep on lingering on his lips.

 

“Stop it woman, it’s still too early. You are not going to just wake me up, you’re going to wake something else up as well.” 

 

Chuckling at his dirty but funny answer, I snuggled back into his chest. This is what it looks like mostly in our life ever since we tied the knot. Its been like what…. almost 3 years we’ve been married and I feel like my life couldn’t get any better than this. I can say that we have everything we need in our life. I feel like the puzzle of my life has been completed ever since he came to my life. One thing that we’ve agreed ever since we decided to tie the knot, we promised that even how busy we both could get, we should spend the weekend together. If one of us have schedule on weekends, the other will follow along. If we couldn’t follow along, then we should at least get back home before midnight or video call if we have overseas scheduled. Ever since Jiyong discharged from the military, he decided to dive in more into his passion in arts. Thus his ever first collaboration with NIKE was a success. And ever since then, Jiyong personal brand PEACEMINUSONE has been expanding their business widely and the response was very welcoming. And now, PEACEMINUSONE is not only a clothing brand label. Jiyong had changed it into a multi-purpose company. We also produce music and models under this label. Jiyong still involve in the music industry but not that much. He involve more in the producing and directing part.

While me….. well I’m still under my old company but I’m also a part of the PEACEMINUSONE label. What can I do? My husband is the director, he can do whatever he wants and he will get whatever he wants. But mostly about my group activities, my old company will handle it but when it comes to my solo activities, PEACEMINUSONE will handle it especially my singles and albums. So yeah enough of travelling to the past.

Getting up from the bed, I brush my teeth, took my phone with me, I went to the room opposite from ours which is a room that was painted in sky blue and light gray with dinosaurs plushies everywhere in the room and the owner of that room is our little prince. After 9 months of our marriage, we’ve finally conceived our very firstborn. Actually we’ve wanted to wait for a year before we decided to expand our family, but we were blessed with our baby boy earlier than expected and we couldn’t be happier than we are. Ever since Kwon Jiho came into our lives, it has become brighter than it already had. “Jiho” a brave and fierce tiger with wisdom, knowledge and intelligence. We believed that our baby boy Jiho would be a great person in the future. People would say he looked a perfect mixed of me and Jiyong but I must say that he is 100% Jiyong’s. He have his father’s nose, lips, eyebrows. The only he get from me is the chin dimple. Even his personality is so much like Jiyong’s. Very bright, outgoing, artsy, looking so tough on the outside but at the end he’s just a mummy little boy. 

I bowed down to clean up his room a bit, picking up the dolls and toys scattered on the floor. Putting them into the toys box. Zero whose lying beside Jiho woke up due to the noise. Yeah……. that Zero. Since Jiho was born they have been bestfriend ever since. You could see Zero

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter