Shocking!!!!

Threat For Love.........

Girl 1: Hey, look at there!! The girl points to a tall slim beautiful girl at the high jump practice place.

Girl 1: That is Kahi unnie. She really famous at our college!!!The girl explains in exciting manner.

Girl 2: I know her!!I know her!!!Kekkekkee. The girl said repeatly because of excited.

Girl 2: She really good in sports especially in high jump sport.

Girl 1: Yeah yeah. When she jumping, she looked really cool!!!Said the girl and nodded her head at the same time.

Girl 2: You’re absolutely right!!!Kekekkeke. I admired her!!She like my idol!!!

Girl 1: Me too. I want to be like her. She is beautiful, cool, and good in sports. Kekkekke.

 

 Girl 2: Wait!!!Who is the little boy with Kahi unnie???

Girl 1: Huhhh??? Her jaw open slightly of startled.

Girl 1: I come here everyday to see Kahi unnie practice. But this is my first time to see that little boy.

 

The girls looked at each other and then looked at Kahi and the little boy. The little boy gave a bottle of mineral water to Kahi that busy wipe her sweats.

 

Girl 2: Woahhhh!!!He’s really cute!!!I feel like wanna pinch his cheeks. Kekekeke.

Girl 1: Yahhh!!She slaps her friend’s shoulder. Kekkekeke.

Girl 1: Well, based from his appearance I can say he must such a kind pure kid right???

Girl 2: I want to have a little brother like him too!!!Kekkekkeke. She jumps happily.

Girl 1: Shhhhhhh!!!!Don’t said aloud!!Kahi unnie might hear our conversation. The girl tried to warn her friend.

 

Kahi POV- in her mind

 

It’s no use right now. I heard all of that. You guys must be admire or adore of me…………In your mind, I will the lucky one and happiest person in the world. But I’m not blaming all of you if they know the real fact!!!!How much I suffer of………

 

Kahi: Ahhhh… Kahi’s face turns to red as she feels extremely shy right now.

Ren: Your shoelace…………….Ren bend his body and kneel down in front of Kahi.

Ren: Let me tie your shoelace. Ren said and tied it without concern how the people around them react.

 

Kahi try to pull her foot away but Ren hold it tight.

 

Ren: Kahi, you no need to be like this. Ren said in relax calm tone of voice.

Ren: This is my job as your BOYFRIEND. No need to be shy or ashamed. Ren said with smile brightly to Kahi.

Kahi:………………………She hold one’s tongue.

 

Girl 1: WHAT!!!BOYFRIEND!!!!???I thought he is her little brother.

 

The girls shocked and also people at there. Kahi and Ren walk away from there by holding their hands and walk side by side.