Rampage!!!

Threat For Love.........

Kahi POV

I’m not lying. Right now, I’m in big trouble. This kid is not good or kind as everyone thought. He is cruel!!!Really cruel!!

 

They stopped at a place.

Ren: Woahh…..The air is so nice here. Ren stretching out his hands but still holding Kahi’s hand and he breathing in deeply in front of grassy land nearby river flowing with clear water.

Kahi:…………………She ignored Ren’s word and busy looking at surrounding.

Kahi: Let go of my hand!!!Kahi said loudly and pull her hand away from Ren’s hold.

Kahi: No need to pretend you are nice!!!Kahi gave death glare to Ren.

Kahi: I already know your true colour!!! Kahi said angrily.

Kahi: Stop following me!!I already fulfilled your request to bring you at my college. Kahi gave sharp daring glare to Ren.

Ren: Hey, take it easy, girl!! Ren grinning.

Ren: Don’t pretend like you don’t know what I really want.  Ren giggles.

Ren: It’s not about brought me to your college and you know that right. Ren said hug tightly Kahi’s back.

Kahi: Hey, don’t touch me!!Kahi try to lose Ren’s wrapped at her waist and she blushing because of that.

Ren: If you not fulfill my wish, Yaya will cry…………..and you don’t want that to be happen right??Ren raised up his eyebrow and threat Kahi.

Ren: OK….Are you clear??Now, tell me once again what is our relationship??Ren smile to Kahi.

Kahi: Lo………….lover??!! Kahi stuttered and her face frowned pale. She scare Ren might do something bad to Yaya.

 

* Yaya is Kahi’s favourite teddy bear since she was a little girl. The teddy bear is part of Kahi and she can’t lose it.