sweaters

In everything I see, hear and feel (you are here) [unfinished]

Howon had a thing for sweaters.

Correction, he had a thing for Kim Myungsoo in sweaters. Myungsoo hardly looked terrible in anything (not even that purple tracksuit the Showtime staff made him wear), but sweaters made him look very soft and warm, like a kitten that had just woken from its nap and needed its daily quota of cuddles.

“Hyung.” Sungjong normally had a hundred percent of Howon’s attention, but after Howon had developed what could only be called ‘a sad pathetic crush’, that attention had dwindled to about sixty percent. “Please don’t stare.”

“Who’s staring—I’m not staring.” Howon says quickly, mouth closing when the doorbell rings. Now that they were living separately, Dongwoo had decided that INFINITE should meet up at someone’s place at least once a week. Sunggyu had agreed, only to wind up hosting the first ever weekly drinking party. Now that was a mess Howon wanted to blur out, mainly because it had ended in a game of Blackjack and Howon lost to Sungyeol in every round.

It was Woohyun’s turn to host this week, and Sungjong and Howon had gotten to his apartment a few hours earlier to help out with cleaning. There wasn’t much to clean, so the conversation had quickly shifted to more personal things.

“We’ve got the drinks!” Dongwoo said gleefully as he held up the set. “Myungsoo even brought more snacks.”

Speaking of the devil, Myungsoo chose that moment to enter the living room and oh no—he had already removed his coat and was wearing a black long-sleeved sweater. It was even worse since the sleeves went past Myungsoo’s hands so he had to roll them up.

“I told you not to stare, you’re being obvious!” Sungjong hissed, and Howon tried to keep his poker face as straight as possible.

He was failing miserably.