Bonus

Expect the unexpected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(A little bonus since Princess Kim has arrived. 축하해 종대야!)

 

Jongdae was in the middle of hanging up party streamers when the doorbell rang. From the boisterous laughter coming from the other side of the door, he already knew who had arrived. He wanted to at least hang the last few streamers before letting the guests in but the bell kept ringing incessantly. The male grunted and whispered under his breath while making his way towards the door, “i’m gonna kill Byun Baekhyun.” 

 

True enough when Jongdae pulled open the door roughly, Baekhyun was the first person he saw, with the rest of Exo behind him. “We’re ready to party!” Baekhyun exclaimed excitedly as he waved his hands in the air. Jongdae could only look at his friend with disapproval and give him the stink eye. 

 

The 8 Exo boys made their way into our apartment, giving Jongdae bro hugs on their way in. They settled their pile of gifts on the dining table and headed to the living room. 

 

“So where’s my princess?” Chanyeol asked looking around the apartment. 

 

“She’s not your princess Park, she’s mi-“ 

 

“Prince Yeollie!” A chirpy little voice screamed. 

 

Chanyeol’s eyes lighted up at the sound of his goddaughter shouting his name. He broke out into a megawatt smile and dropped to his knees with his arms open, waiting for his favourite ball of sunshine to jump into his embrace. The little girl did just th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter