Shadow Light

Yearning in An Isle...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was 11 clock and Yongwa was in bed with his eyes closed but he was still awake. He was thinking of what happened today and was wondering what the girl will be doing at the moment. Since the flowers have been switched he thought of going to the flower shop in the morning to check whether she will be there but was also doubtful if she will come. It was the first time in his lifetime to think of a girl like this, so he could not fall asleep. The eyes and bright face of the girl was repeatedly appearing in mind. He became curious of her and decided to know her name this time.

The windows in the room was wide open and the chillness can be felt in the breeze comming onwards through the window. Shinhye cannot fall asleep and was continuously thinking of the guy who she saw near the flower shop. She couldn't believe that she helped a stranger who she doesn't know and the way she spoke to him. She became curious of him and wanted to see him again. Since the flowers got switched she thought whether she can make this as an excuse to go and see him at the flower shop. She thought of going in the morning as the flower shop is on her way to her office. She thought of stopping by and see whether the guy comes there.

At the Morning

It was morning and Yongwa quickly got up and got ready for work and came down. His mother was curious and asked him if he is leaving to work early. He made excuses that he needs to find the address of of the harbour which he is going to work. He eat his breakfast early and ready to leave when his sister came down with her new uniform. "Oppa wait for me, please drop me at school before you leave to work" she insisted. "Anniyo I need to leave for work ask appa to accompany you" Yongwa replied. " Your aboeji has already went out to find about the social and society charity works so please help her to find the way to the school for today, from tomorrow she will ride the bicycle to school" his mother replied. "Omma, he said arraso"w a loud sigh. I will not be able to go to the flower shop he murmured and went to drop his sister at school.

Shinhye ate breakfast and drank the juice which her mother gave and went to pack her food in a hurry. Shinhye's mother asked her why the rush on the first day and asked her there is still time for work. But Shinhye told her that she needs to be there early so that she will be praised by her seniors. "Omma I finished packing so I'll go to the first day of my job and come back" she smiled and hugged her mother. She also hugged her father who was busily cutting vegetables to get ready for the orders in their restaurant. She then waved at her brother who came out after half dressing as it got late for school. "Good Luck Unni" he waved at her and also hit her in the forehead while she was leaving. Shinhye quickly came and hit him back and went towards the front door.

Yonghwa went to school and dropped his sister there. "Gomava oppa it will be better if you come and pick me up she giggled." Yonghwa gave her a sm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter