Sweet Rain

Yearning in An Isle...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It started to rain heavily when both of them were desperately staring at each other. Then in a few seconds they realized the rain drops falling on their shoulders and turned away their gaze from them. Shinhye was holding an umbrella, So she took out the umbrella and saw that Yonghwa was getting drenched. Yonghwa saw her opening the umbrella but he did not ask anything and came near to her. He gave her scarf and began to run.

Shinhye with a loud shout, stopped him. “One minute, You can come along with me since I have a big umbrella. I’ll stop you in a nearby shed. She said. Then Yonghwa looked at her and asked “Is it okay for you?” He asked….”Yes You can come along”, she replied. Then Yonghwa came inside the umbrella and they both started to walk in the rain.

There was an awkward silence between them. Both were looking at each other and away. Then Shinhye broke the awkwardness. “Are you new to the island”, she asked. “Yes, How did you know?...”, He asked her. “Normally people living here will not come out without an umbrella during summer season. It will rain anytime here since it is an island”. She replied….”Oh…next time I will not forget to bring it”…He smirked at her. “Do you know where is the flower shop here, he asked her”…”Yes, I’m also going there. I’ll drop you there”, she replied…”Thanks for your help, He said”…”Are you from Seoul”, She asked…”Uhhh…well did you see me somewhere, How are you saying everything correctly”…he asked her. “Well, people living in the island will never hesitate to ask for help….So it is an easy guess”…..She replied. “You’re smart”, He replied with a smile. ”But when you come to think of it, How do you know Seoul people’s mind?...Did you live there”…He asked…”ummm, yes I lived there for a quite a while” she said hesitatingly….

They both stopped

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter