Remember The Time

Remember The Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The day started like any other for Momo. The alarm she set blaring at 6:30am, then getting kisses and cuddles from her girlfriend, Sana, in bed next to her, before finally getting out of bed and getting herself ready for the day ahead. She looked back at Sana who was still under the sheets of the pairs bed.

 

“Are you not getting up today Satang?” Momo asked. “You do realise what today is right?”

 

“Yeah,” Sana giggled. “It’s Saturday.”

 

Momo rolled her eyes, immediately regretting asking Sana the second question. “You know I didn’t mean that question. What is today?”

 

“Oh right,” Sana got herself out of bed and sauntered over to Momo before gently leaning in and pecking Momo’s pouting lips. “Happy one year anniversary baby.”

 

‘Anniversary? Anniversary! Oh , I was too busy looking forward to my birthday I forgot our one year anniversary.’ Momo was distraught with herself for only focusing on her birthday, but she couldn’t show that to Sana. “Yeah…” Momo nervously laughed, “happy one year anniversary, my shiba.”

 

“You forgot about it didn’t you,” Sana chuckled, “You were so busy thinking about your birthday that you forgot about our anniversary.”

 

Momo thought about lying but knew that it was probably best that she didn’t. “I’m sorry baby, I honestly thought it was next week, but with my birthday, dance practice, work and everything else, I lost track of time. I promise I’ll make it up to you.”

 

“I’m sure you will,” Sana smirked, before leaning in to kiss Momo’s lips again. “Happy Birthday as well Momoring.”

 

“Thank you Sana.” Momo said as she reached out to take Sana’s hand. Sana interlocked her fingers with Momo’s and the pair walked into the lounge side by side.

 

The pair sat together on the sofa nearest to the fireplace that was heating up the room on the cold November morning. Momo rested her head on Sana’s shoulder, smiling at the comfort of having her girlfriend next to her, especially on her birthday. She wouldn’t like to be anywhere else but here. Sana felt Momo’s head on her shoulder and slowly put her head on Momo’s. The pair loved the touch of each other and felt like a part of them was missing if they weren’t touching in some way. As their heads rested, not a word was uttered by either of them, there was a comfortable silence that lasted a couple of minutes, until one of them started to giggle.

 

“What’s funny Satang?” Momo asked as she lifted her head off Sana’s shoulder.

 

“I just remembered the first time we met was last year at your birthday party, remember?” Sana replied.

 

“Of course I remember, I wasn’t that drunk!” Momo thought back, remembering the party from last year. It was a surprise party for her organised by her friend, Nayeon. But Nayeon didn’t tell her that her housemate would also be attending the party. Nayeon introduced Momo to Sana and the pair had instant chemistry, they danced most of the night away together on the dance floor as if they were the only two people in the world who could dance with each other.

 

“Remember when the others said we would make a great couple and you said ‘I’m too clingy for her to handle’” Sana recalled. She chuckled to herself before Momo joined in the laughing.

 

“Yeah, I remember, because you then said ‘I can handle and clinger, and I would know since I am the biggest clinger.’”

 

“You bet I am,” Sana starting to cling to Momo to reaffirm the point that got made last year. “But you wouldn’t have me any other way”

 

“You know I wouldn’t, I love you for who you are now, and I wouldn’t change anything about you.” Momo replied as she giggled before rapidly pecking Sana’s lips multiple times. “I still can’t believe thought that that was your way of asking me out, using your clinginess to say you could handle me. However, you did then do it the proper way when everyone was gone.”

 

“Of course I did it the proper way, I couldn’t let the most beautiful girl I had seen think I wasn’t interested in her because of her how much she would cling to me now could I?” Sana rolled her eyes as she said it and Momo blushed. Momo always became flustered whenever Sana called her the ‘most beautiful girl’, and this time was no different. “Cute, you’re all flustered again.” Sana grinned.

 

Momo finally managed to regain some composure and started to remember some other things from the year with Sana. “Remember our first date?” she asked Sana.

 

“How could I not remember it! Candle lit dinner in one of the fanciest restaurants in Seoul with an amazing woman eating a three-course meal with me. That was one of, if not the, best nights of my life, and I definitely will never forget it.” Sana could remember it all so vividly. “You, in that green and white dress you wore that night, looked elegant and exquisite.”

 

“Are we not going to mention the stunning attire you came in? That beautiful dres

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter