Suffocate

Suffocate

[G.I.F not mine. To its rightful owner]. 

`

He slammed his fists on the wall, making a huge dent, letting out a piercing scream, before leaning on the wall, and grunting.

Why the hell did he let her go like that? Why the hell did he had to reject her? Why the hell did he have to introduce her to his brother?

Before he could go any crazier, he took our his phone, punching in the numbers he favored the most, before putting his phone by his ear, to hear the ringing of her bells.

"Hello?" She asked, in her soft lovely tone.

"It's me. We need to meet, now." Was his only reply, for her to know, that he was calling and what he needed.

"Okay, meet me at the park?" 

Yong Gook ran to the park, where he first met her. 

She looked beautiful under the moon with her sweats and a blue sweater, while he hair was flowing by the wind. She was absolutely stunning, and he made him question again: Why the hell did he lose her?

"Hey."

She turned his face after she heard his deep voice, when she stood up and smiled at him.

"Oh, Yong Gook. You're here." She said, staring at him walk towards her, little by little.

"Why do you callㅡ"

Before she could finish the sentence, he pulled her wrist, grasping her into a tight, wanted hug, which didn't seem like it was going to let go.

"I'm sorry." He whispered gently by her ear, holding her closer, letting the gap between them close so much, it was hard to breathe.

"Sorry, for what?" She asked, not knowing what was going on, and what was troubling Yong Gook.

"I'm sorry I lost you, I'm sorry I rejected you, I'm sorry I hurt you, I'm sorry for everything." Was his response, before she pushed him away slowly.

Her eyes were only fixed on him, not daring to move.

"Why are you sorry for that, now?" She questioned, "Why are you coming now, after six months of dating your brother? Why did you come now and why are you telling me this?" 

This time, Yong Gook, didn't know what to say. He dropped his head down, holding onto her shoulders, not trying to let her get away.

"I know, I'm selfish, and I don't know why it just came to me now. I've been thinking for a while, about you, about me, about us. I don't know what I'm doing right now." He let out a shakey breath.

"This isn't the time for you to do this to me. You know I have Him Chan, why are you doing this?" Her voice flattened.

"Iㅡ"

"You're right. You're selfish, and I don't know why I have to put up with this, late at night, when I should be sleeping." She narrowed her eyes before turning her back and walking away.

Yong Gook didn't want to lose this chance, he didn't want to hate himself for letting her go again, and so he grabbed her on her wrist and forced her to stare at him.

"You're right! You shouldn't be putting up with this! I'm not supposed to put up with this either!" He yelled, "I don't know why I introduced you to him! You weren't suppose to fall for him! You were suppose to fall for me! I was the one that loved you first!" 

"How can you say that now? Why are you telling me you loved me when you rejected me? I told you I liked you, and you said you didn't like me! I told you I wanted to be more than friends, but you laughed and said we were only meant to stay friends! But now, that I'm happy with Him Chan, does it bug you? Because Him Chan gets everything he wants, but you don't? Now that Him Chan got me, you're jealous and just want me back? You're going to end up playing me again, Yong Gook." Her voice was delicate, but the force was felt.

"That's not what I meant." He hissed.

"Then what? You're going to say you fell in love with me now? That you loved me but now that I'm gone, I should go back to you? Is that it?" She questioned.

"Can you listen to me for a second?" His voice rose, as he saw her panting with rage, "I don't know why I gave you to Him Chan! I don't know why I rejected you, and I don't know why I let you go, but I did find out one thingㅡ" 

"I don't care what you found out. We're over! We never even started!" She yelled, stomping away, before Yong Gook pushed him towards her and leaned on her shoulders, not letting her go ever again.

"I found out, I needed you."

Her eyes enlarged when she heard those words come out of his mouth.

"I need you, okay? Everytime I'm alone, I see you, I hear you, and I want to be near you. I'm lost with you. Everytime I see you with Him Chan, my heart just stops beating and it feels like everything is stopping. My heart is suffocated and it keeps calling your name." 

This wasn't suppose to be like this.

To her, she was suppose to get over Yong Gook, and start her new love life with Him Chan, but this wasn't supposed to happen.

How is she supposed to react? Happy because Yong Gook finally confessed? Or sad because she couldn't leave Him Chan? All these things were running in her head, before he turned her body to face him.

He lifted her chin with his index finger before staring into her eyes.

"I'm sorry I didn't realize this sooner, and I know this isn't the time. I know you're happy with Him Chan, but I can't let you go that easily. I've tried many times to stop myself but I just can't do it. This is wrong, I'm not supposed to go back to you, andㅡ"

His words were cut off when he felt her soft lips pressed into his. 

She backed down after the kiss, and looked at him.

"Yong Gookㅡ"

Now this time, before she could reply, Yong Gook grabbed her arms and pulled her into a longing kiss, that both of them yearned for.

He cupped her face and kissed her passionately, not wanting to stop, or pull away.

He cocked his head to the left, and then back to the right to taste her lips a little longer, when his hands moved slowly down to her small waist and pulled her more closer.

The gap was now closed, and her arms slowly made it to his shoulder, before she pushed him away.

As much as she loved Yong Gook, and as much as she loved the kiss coming from him, this isn't what she wanted.

"Yong Gook," She said, "I love you so much." She whispered, before taking a step back.

"But I love Him Chan. He's been there for me, when you weren't there." She tugged onto her hair, shaking her head, "I can't betray him like this. He's your brother, and I know things will get really awkward, but I can't let him go. He was there when you weren't." She kept taking a step, when he reached for her.

"Listen to me," 

"No, you listen to me." She said, staring straight into his eyes, "I love Him Chan. You promised you'd be there for me, through hard times, but you failed. When you weren't there, Him Chan comforted me, and been there for me. I can't betray someone who has been there for me all this time. I love him, Yong Gook. I can't go to you anymore." She sighed, taking a step back, releasing her grip from her.

"Maybe, if you didn't reject me that time," She whispered, tugging onto her hair, "We would've been something." She reminded him, "But right now, in this life time, I can't be with you. No, I won't be with you." She said, "Goodbye."

With that, he saw her run away from him, as he fell onto the floor, seeing her shadow disspaear from her sight.

"I love you, though." He whispered, feeling tears form and roll down to his cheeks, before he screamed in rage and pain at the same time.

Damn Him Chan for taking her away, damn himself for letting her go, damn damn damn!

He yelled more from the unfair things happening in his life, he yelled because of the things he witnessed, he yelled because, she was gone. Not just for now, but forever.

 

I love you so much, I'm suffocated.

I love you so much, I feel like dying.

Now I know, that the definition of fate was you.

Your name is engraved in my heart

I can't breathe, I can't stop, I can't say the words, "I love you." 

 

`

The one-shot , right? I can't write short things. I Feel like I disappointed a lot of you. I'm sorry! I don't know when I will write a new story, so please stay tuned? I'm not even sure if I will write more. But anyways, I'm sorry for the disapointment.