Letter 1

Letters To The Angel Up In The Heavens

My dear Jonghyun,

 

How are you feeling today, my love? Are you doing alright? Did you get some well deserved rest up there with the angels? Did you eat as well? I hope you did, I'm sure you're having a feast up there with the angels. Oh my love, it's been about 2 years since you've said goodbye to us, but I'm still not over it, I never wanted to say goodbye to someone that is so loving, caring, compassionate, and strong as you. But, we all have to say our goodbyes somehow, right? That's been my least favorite word ever since you left, because it just leaves my heart so heavy, and in pain.

 

My love, I miss you so much, I alwways think about you all the time, even when I'm asleep, and you're watching over me with the same loving smile I fell in love with not too long ago. I hope yyou can appear in my dereams again, because I know you did once, but please, come visit me in my dreams even more now, I miss hearing your voice, seeing you and smile laugh with me, everything. I miss everything about you.

 

I pray to God to take care of you, and He tells me that he does, he's keeping you in check so I can see you again. I don't believe in angels, but when I se you, I defininitely start believing that you are one. You're an angel without wings, nad I know you'll hold me close in your loving and warm arms, your sweet and loving voice comforting me. "No more tears, no more pain, only love and smiles." You will say to me while my hair, oh my love, just thinking about this is making my heart full of faith and content.

 

I truly hope you are feeling better up there with the angels, my love. Smiling, laughing, and just being so proud of your members, the Shawols, and everyone you know and love dearly.

 

Until we see each other again, my love.