Saturday; 6 kilometers.

Le Ciel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“HI,” That was the only thing she said to him when he came to pick her up.


She opened her door after only his first knock. One would think that she’s been standing there the whole time as she waits for him. Maybe she was.


She’s carrying a backpack and after her short greeting, she went outside where he parked his car.

He sighed, Good Morning, and opened the passenger seat for her.


“Do you mind if we stop for coffee?,” he asks after about ten minutes of driving. 


He only had two hours of sleep and he needs caffeine now to keep him running.


Joohyun just shrugs then closed her eyes. Great.


“Did you eat breakfast already?,” he asks when he spots a popular fast food chain.


She shook just her head. Maybe she needs coffee. 


He parked the car and went outside, expecting her to follow.
But the crew is already taking his order and it’s clear that she won’t step outside. “Make it to-go please.”

“Coffee?,” he offered her when he came back, settled on his seat.

Joohyun stares at it for a few seconds before answering. “I don’t drink coffee.”


“I didn’t know that,” he says in a friendly tone as he made a mental note and file it under the Joohyun folder he’d been subconsciously keeping on his brain.


“You didn’t ask.”
Yes, Junmyeon. It's your fault.


“Two cups for me, then.” He smiles. Hoping it’s warmth will reach her.


This will be a long day, he thought as he drove off.

 

 

ONE thing Joohyun noticed about him is his glow He’s bright, but easy to look at. 


In this small space of his car, that became more evident. They’ve been stuck in traffic for God knows how long but she never saw him lose his cool.


She noticed him yawned two or three times now, though. 
Did he even slept?, she wondered as she noticed his eyes lose its focus again.


Surprising

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter