Saturday

Le Ciel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I’ll pick you up tomorrow at 6  -J.” Joohyun reads and throws back her phone on the table. 

She took a deep breath. Inhale. One… Two.. ..Three. Exhale.

Why is it getting harder and harder to breathe every day?

Inhale… Did he say six or seven? .. Exhale. 

She picks up her phone and reads the message again. Six. He said six.


She set her alarm at 5:30AM. That should give her enough time to take a shower and make herself decent before he shows up.

She looks at the mess that is her bedroom and remembered that she needs to pack.


What do you even bring to a wedding of an ex-boyfriend?

She’s ironing her dress and for the nth time, she convinced herself that this is all a bad idea.

You don't have to do this, she thought. She can still call Junmyeon and tell him she changed her mind.

Why did I even ask him to come with me in the first place?

 

 

1:04 AM.  He can still have four hours of sleep if he shuts his eyes now but he’s been laying here since eight in the evening and the only thing he got is that he needs to paint his ceiling soon. Maybe his entire room too, while he’s at it.

He can already imagine the bitter taste of caffeine he knew he’ll need come morning.

I'll drive for at least six hours, maybe I deserve two cups today.

Four days ago he was taking his lunch at their pantry, as usual, when a flushed Joohyun came in.

She never le

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter