First and last chapter

Don't call me by name
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jinki hyung wake up come on we have to play" "Huh it is only 7 a.m. please let me sleep Taeminie. We don't have to get up so early on holidays" Dishoom Dishoom "oh god please go and play downstairs Taeminie" "No come on play with me" "please stop opening curtains let me sleep" "come and play with me hyung"

"Okay fine but you will have to play what I want" "okay" Taemin started hugging Jinki "Please get off me. Just give me some time to brush my teeth. You are not going to leave me alone right" Taemin showed Jinki his smile. 'oh he knows my weakness. Now I can't even get angry at him' Jinki thought to himself. 

After brushing his teeth Jinki went to mom to greet her and complained to her about Taemin not letting him sleep. " Please play with him Jinki. He has no one but you to play with" "but mom I wanted to sleep" "I'll make your favourite dishes today. Your cousins will be coming  anytime" "really mom Jonghyunie is coming yaay" "Minho and Bummie are also coming" "yes yes mom we'll have so much fun" "hyung come come our favourite program is playing" "mom tell him not to trouble me he keeps sticking to me too much" "I'll play with him whenever you don't want to play with him okay just play with him when I'm busy with housework" "Okay"  

After 2 hours "Jinkiiiii" "oh Jonghyunie you are here" "how many days are you going to stay" "it is only two days" "Only two" " it's okay we'll have lots of fun" "Minho hyung how are you and where is bummie" "I'm fine Jinki and Bummie is with Taeminie watching some program" 

"Come on kids have breakfast" "Yes mom" " yes aunty" 

After breakfast kids started playing hide and seek outside in the garden. Taemin noticed that bummie called Minho hyung as Minho and Jonghyun hyung as Jonghyun. "Hyung, Jinki hyung can I call you Jinki" "what no absolutely not" "why not hyung if bummie can why can't I" "I said you can't you are younger than me so you have to call me hyung" Taeminie ran away and puffed out his cheeks in anger went to the rooftop from where he could see Jinki and shouted "Jinki Jinki Jinki Jinki Jinki" and came running back to Jinki smiling with satisfaction but look on Jinki's face made him scared he had never seen his brother with such angry expression "Go away don't come close to me I'm not playing with you" Jinki went to his room after saying this their cousins didn't know what to do.

Taemin went to their mom while crying. "what happened why are you crying" Taemin explained everything and told her he was sorry and he won't do it again. Mom told him to do what Jinki likes so he'll forget everything and play with him. 

"Jonghyunnie hyung Jinki hyung talks to you the most tell me what he likes" "oh he likes me the most I'll go and talk to him" " Go away Jonghyunnie I don't want to talk to anyone. It is your fault why you allowed bummie to call you b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter