Chapter 2

I'm not his type!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A.N:

So sorry for being MIA, work got me busy these days and I couldn't find a perfect time to continue this story but thatnkfully now I can cut some time to work on this nearly abandoned fic. I don't know if any of you remember this story but hopefully this chapter could make up for the very lack of update from me. Enjoy! Comment and critics are welcomed! Thank you!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Chapter 2

 

-Saturday, 2:15pm-

My face suddenly lit up when I saw the brunette man jogging his way towards me. I waved my hand and he instantly smiled.

“Sorry I’m late.” He said, gasping for some air. “Did you wait long?”

“I just arrived here too.” I returned. Well, that was a lie but he doesn’t need to know that. I’ve been here, in front of the cinema, since one in afternoon. Waiting back at the dorm was driving me crazy. ‘As if what I did isn’t crazy enough’ and suddenly I have a sudden flashback on how we ended up having this so called date.

 

-flashback-

“Do you want to go out with me on Saturday, Chaeyeon?”

The look on his face, which was also new, gave me a time to reassess what I just asked him. After a few seconds of thinking, I finally recalled word. Per. Word.

My eyes bulged. “No. No. No! I mean, do you want to join me to do some shopping? I mean, I need to find a present for our dance coach. Her anniversary with her husband is coming soon. So I thought having another one to help me and give me opinion would be good...” .......’and a good hard slap on the face would be good too.’ I thought inwardly.

“I-...I can’t.” He shyly responded “Minjoo and Hyewon asked me out to watch a movie with them. Maybe some other time? Mianhae.” And apologetic smile appeared on his face.

“Oh...Okay then. Next time sounds...good.”

There was an awkward pause between us after that. ‘This is why I don’t ask someone out. I never like rejection. I hate it. I hate it even more since its Chaeyeon who once again did it first. It seems like so far he always giving me my every firsts.’ I turned around, ready to walk back to the class when he called me.

“Hey Eunbi.” I looked over and he smiled “If you don’t mind, why don’t you come along with us? I’m sure they will be happy seeing you too.”

I suddenly heard angels singing around me. I smiled, holding the urge to smile wider than usual which might making me looked like a phsyco, and replied. “I would love that.”

“Great!” He beamed. “I have part time work shift in the morning first, so we all agreed to meet in front of the cinema at 2pm. You can go ahead without me.”

I nodded. He smiled and waved goodbye before jogging his way to his own class. As soon as he’s no longer in sight, my body began to shake with sheer happiness. ‘All I have to do now is to have him all by myself on Saturday, and then comes the Kwon’s charm.

 

‘By the end of that date, I’ll have you fawning over me, Lee Chaeyeon!’

-ends of flashback-

“They haven’t arrived yet huh?”

His voice snapped me out of my own world, I looked at him with puzzled expression. “Who-“

“Minjoo and Hyewon. It’s rare for them to be late. I mean Hyewon could be but Minjoo is very punctual, you know?” He mused. And we ended up sitting in the corner while waiting for the duo, and it wasn’t in another fifteen minutes we finally get answer of their whereabouts.

Chaeyeon’s phone rang for a bit before herummaged through his pocket and frown when he read the messages that being sent to him, followed by a long sigh of disappointment. He placed his phone back in his pocket then stood up from the bench. I followed.

“They said they couldn’t make it. It seems that they both have something to do.”

“Is that so?”

“Yeah, although it’s a bit weird. It’s so sudden and the two of them said it in same time.”

“I know, right? I’m mystified.”

Okay, that was another lie. I can’t charm my way to Chaeyeon if there are people I know around us. That’s too embarrassing. So...let’s just say I arranged few things.

 

-flashback-

“I know you two asked Chaeyeon to watch a movie with you this Saturday.”

“Wha-...”

“Don’t show up.”

“But-“

“I’ll send you three tiers of bento, everyday for a month. Kang Hyewon. I’ll make sure the chef in my house send it every day to you, different type of food in each tier.”

“But-“ Minjoo tried to explain, but again I cut her by taking her hands in mine.

“I’ll send you baby pictures of Chaewon! And give you a list of what she likes and what not, along with her phone number. I know you have a crush on her. Now, don’t deny me. Almost everyone knows it, aside from my dense friend.”

Minjoo’s face turned bright red while Hyewon just snickered at her.

“I think she gives us a great deal, right Minjoo?” Hyewon grinned and I nod

“Just tell Chaeyeon you all have something else to do. And I’ll do my end of bargain right away for Minjoo and on Monday for Hyewon.”

They looked at each other before nodding. Hyewon who was still grinning, extended her hand.

“You got yourself a deal, Eunbi.”

-end of flashback-

“I wonder what happened.” I pondered, holding back a smile.

Chaeyeon sighed and turned to face me. “I’m sorry about this. I guess we have to do this some other time. Should we just go home?”

“NO!” ‘crap. It was louder than I intended’. I cleared my throat and continued. “I mean, lets stay. We’re already here. Why don’t we enjoy this day together?”

I made a really outdated gesture with my eyes. The one you blink your eyes couple times and stare at them with this irresistible piercing gaze. I, Kwon Eunbi, did such embarrassing act such as that just to convice this man. ‘Where did my pride go?’ I sighed melodramatically from the inside. Although it seems that gesture worked just fine for Lee Chaeyeon since he turned around and smile.

“Sure, why not? It seems fun.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter