cold air.

Cold Air
Please log in to read the full chapter

An undoubtedly short and roughly written fanfiction for the Hwangshin community. There will be more, but this was just a bit of fun to write!

 

 

 

 

 

 

-

 

 

 

 

 

Letting out a puff of condensation, Yuna shifted her frozen hands around in the pockets of her stupendously large-winter jacket. She and her groupmates stood on a mini-set-up stage in front of a small gathered crowd. Invitation-only. A fan meet completely for promotional purposes, as stated by their beloved manager. While the blonde loved her fans dearly, she didn't want to die from hypothermia before she reached her twenties.

Subconsciously, she teetered on the stage, rolling on her feet. She developed the habit during her trainee days and never quite shook it off much to the chagrin of her managers. Supposedly it was too relatable— it wasn't fit for her image. The imperfection was something fans found relatable and therefore too approachable. An idol was meant to be lovable not relatable. Yeji glanced over, both pairs of eyes met, and Yuna smiled sheepishly, correcting her posture, resting on her feet fully. The leader had sworn to help her youngest member break old habits after she returned to the dormitory in tears from a scolding. Beside them, Lia was making a thoughtful speech about the coldness and, true to her nature, apologized profusely.

Chaeryeong interjected, knowing just how sentimental the older girl could get after all these years, and requested for a group photo with the crowd. This caused quite a clamor as fans were cheering wildly at the prospect of having even a blink of memory with their idols. She held out a selfie-stick, stretching it to the furthest it could possibly go and it just barely captured all of them. Lia rolled her eyes at being cut off prematurely, but she quickly fell into twinkling laughter as Chaeryeong swooped an arm around her shoulders. Yuna grinned bending down to pose behind the selfie-stick.

A breath after the photo was taken, Yeji toppled on top of the maknae due to Ryujin's shuffling. As soon as it happened, Y

Please log in to read the full chapter