Chapter 7

In the Rain

Eun Mi POV

The messenger burst through the large double doors, blue wings flapping in panic.

"They found out about Eun Mi," he hissed franticly, "we must get her into a safe place!"

A loud thud made my heart burst and my vision blur.

Soohyun nodded toward Hoon and AJ.

Xander and Kibum nodded at me sadly, as if it was my last time seeing them.

Kiseop and Kevin both blew kissed toward me, as if wishing me luck.

Dongho smiled at me cutely, as I was being taken away.  

"Who?" I asked AJ and Hoon who had taken me by the hand as if I were a little child. I didn't fight back, for I knew better than that. "The Fallen Angels?"

AJ nodded grimly.

"There must have been a traitor or spy in the castle," he spat madly, "they couldn't have found out quickly on their own. Not as quick as that."

They pushed me lightly into a room with no glass or windows. Which was fine by me.

"Stay here," AJ warned, "don't come out."

"Don't come out until we come and get you. We will secure this door with magic so you have nothing to worry about." Hoon assured me. My heart skipped a beat.

"What about you?" I whispered hoarsely. "Will you be safe?"

Hoon pinched my cheeks briefly.

"Don't worry about us. Stay safe." He said, bending down and giving me a kiss which lit my cheeks on fire. AJ kissed me on the forehead and I suppressed a giggle. 

Not now, Eun Mi I told myself. 

"You too." I whispered, smiling as they closed the door. I quickly went to work, casting protection spells all around the castle and the kingdom. That should keep them out long enough... I hope.

I huddled in the corner of the room, trying to block out the earsplitting screams and the loud roar, the occasional cursing. Loud thuds were heard as the demons tried to break through the shield. A loud knock came in the door and a demon in black burst through the door, panting. It had red pulsing eyes, clenched fists, masculine jaw set firmly, feet planted, as if daring me to try and fight him. He bared his teeth and lunged for me. I didn't have enough time to react so it grabbed me by the wrists and pinned me to the closest wall there was. I tried to wriggle free but I was pressed against a wall in the corner so I was defenseless.

I felt a hand covering my mouth as the demon whispered huskily in my ear, "don't move and you won't die."

It sent unpleasant shivers rolling down my spine.

I felt a sharp, agonizing pain in my left wrist. The demon left as quickly he came.

I looked down on my left wrist and saw a hellhound beginning to form. I checked my right wrist in panic, sweeping my hair away from my face and saw a pulsing dove. I gasped. What was happening?

Then, Kibum burst through the door. He went untouched. The eight other princes followed. A tear slipped down my cheek as I ran to them.

"H-he bit me. I h-have a hellhound on my wrist now!" I cried. Soohyun gasped, grabbing my hand and checked and he nodded grimly.

"I think the transformation might start. Lock all the doors and cast protection spells around the castle and kingdom. It's starting." Soohyun commanded and the princes nodded and went without question. He looked at me carefully. Almost sympathetically.

"Your in for alot of pain for the next few weeks, Eun Mi-ah." Soohyun hugged me and my hair. It felt really good so I snuggled deeper into his masculine chest and slept.

~A/N~

Sorry I haven't been updating latley. Schools just been really hectic and stuff, projects due, yadi yadi yea.

Ok so

SUBSCRIBE ^^

COMMENT ^^

Will you do it for a cookie? ;)