Chapter 8

In the Rain

Eun Mi POV

I withered in pain against the bed sheets, sweating like crazy. I bit my lip to suppress a scream. The gentle breeze came in through a closed door.

"Eun Mi-ah," it whispered in her ear, "don't trust anyone besides the princes."

I opened my mouth to try and reply but all that came out was a scream. I gripped the bed sheets and squeezed my eyes shut. The princes burst through the door and were instantly beside my bed. Hoon placed a hand on my forehead and nodded toward Dongho. Dongho placed a gentle hand on my forehead and muttered some words. A tickling sensation filled me causing me to giggle. He grinned, his hand still in place. He muttered another set of words and I felt my wings open and rest gently around me. I closed my eyes, feeling loved and fell asleep.

Dongho POV

"Hyung?" I asked suddenly, eyeing Eun Mi on the bed sheets, "do you think she's going to turn against us?"

Kiseop hyung shook his head.

"She might not. There's still a possibility that she might as well though." Kiseop answered.

"It's a very high chance she will, though." Kevin piped up. All of us looked at him weirdly, asking him to explain in our minds.

"The demon died right after he transmitted his venom into Eun Mi," Kevin looked at her, his gaze softening, "and demons only die when they loose all of their power. So he must've transmitted all his power into Eun Mi. They know that she's more powerful than their army combined. He's trying to turn her against us, so he can use her for his own dirty deeds." Kevin looked absolutely disgusted.

"Well the demon he sent might've been a beginner demon. The devil himself wouldn't dare send on of his most powerful demons to attack our castle." I tried to reason but in my head, it didn't make any sense.

"Dongho-ah," Kibum said gently, "that is why we have fought them before, so easily. The devil was building up his army of the strongest demons so he sent the newly- turned demons into battle."

Xander, who was standing by the windowsill shook his head.

"No, Kibum. Being a newly- turned demon doesn't make them easy. They are power-hungry. Eager for power. They are driven by it, as well as having the need to please their creator." Xander sneered. His eyes radiated anger, making them ten times brighter than the usual dark brown orbs.

Eun Mi shot up from the bed.

Her eyes were a pulsing red and her wings were pitch black.

The transformation has begun.

~A/N~

Annyeong!!!!!!!!

I feel so happy! I dunno why! Thank you to all the subbies for reading my story! It makes me feel loved!

Subscribe or comment!

THANKS