The Darker Side

Love, Like, Death.

 

Chapter 2 [Mini ~ chapter] ^^

Point of View change!!

                I sat on the empty chair next to the door, which was left flung wide open. I stared out into space for what felt like centuries before I turned to look at the broken chair in the room. The ropes were still lying on the floor from before Key and the police broke in. As I thought of how Key came and rescued her, I became furious. I walked over to the chair, knife still in my hand, and I kicked the chair to the furthest side of the empty room. “AISH!!” I screamed in anger and frustration. I threw the knife at the wall, and it pierced through the thin wall of the hut.

                No one messes with me and gets away with it, no, not without a fight. Who does that kid, Key, think he is? A boy younger than me, he is. How dare he embarrass me like that?! My fist balled and I punched straight into a mirror that I hadn’t bothered to throw away when I first came here. My fist cracked the glass in the shape of a circle around my fist as my knuckles start to bleed, but I didn’t care.

                Kim… she’s kind of cute. We used to be such great friends, before I ruined it, I assume. From her blush every time we met, she might have had a crush on me. Chuckling, I pulled out a picture I took of her when she was talking to Key. She was smiling and her hand was on Key’s shoulder. I glared into the picture of them together. Almost immediately, I grabbed my knife and carved a beautiful X over Key’s face and laughed. This uncontrollable laughter took over as I leaned on the wall to support my weight, just as the rest of my guys came in, almost running.

                “Yah! Zico! What’s wrong with you? Did the prison chamber poison your head?” P.O. asked. He looked at me as if I came from an entirely different planet. This, on the other hand, made me laugh even harder as I clutched onto the picture in one hand, and my knife in the other.

                “Don’t make take you to the psychiatrist. Cho PD put in a lot of effort into getting YOU out of jail, if you haven’t noticed already.” Jaehyo said. He looked at me with that serious expression of his. Cho PD was our boss. He was the one that grouped us together, the one who covers all our mistakes, before they get spread through media. Every little thing we do, in the end, Cho PD will know about.

                “Don’t expect him to be just as warm-hearted next time, in helping you out! You always mess with the law, a little too much for your own good!” blurted Taeil. He was the most innocent in our group. When it has something to do with crimes, law and the police, he leaves and swears to have nothing to do with it.

                I grinned at all of them, who were staring at me to find out what I was thinking. “I just had an incredible idea. Revenge will be sweet. And you know what? I just might keep Kim alive. But, gosh, what should I do with that Key? He just gets in the way.” I said, as all of Block B looked at me, confused. I picked up the picture that I realized that I had dropped. I stared at it and laughed a horrendous laugh. Everyone else saw what I did to the picture and froze.

                “This is not good…” mumbled B-Bomb, while the others remained silent… too silent. 

------------------------------------

What will happen next?! o.O