From U [II]

One Man, Nine Women
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

From U [II]

 

19th February 2019, Tuesday, 08:05 a.m.

The House of Fairy: The First Floor.

Dining Room.

 

The morning bright as usual and the girls are getting ready for work. “Kids, hurry up and have a breakfast before you go!” Taeyeon shout from downstairs.

 

“Unnie, you need to shout louder.” Jiwon commented as she sip her drink.

 

Taeyeon, Jiwon, Seohyun and Sunny are already at the dining table having their breakfast while the other girls are still upstairs.

 

“Soldier Kim, as usual.” Taeyeon instructed which Jiwon immediately stand and salute at her before she made way upstairs.

 

 

 

The Second Floor – 08:11 a.m.

 

Jiwon knock each of the door and wait at the middle of the floor until each of them walk out from their room to have a breakfast downstairs. Krystal is the last one to come out and she whine at Jiwon when she saw her standing there looking so casual since she got nothing to do.

 

“Jiwon unnie~ Can you send me to college? I have a sudden exam this morning! Mr. Park just informed about it an hour ago.” Krystal complained in annoyed tone.

 

“Sure but have a breakfast before you go.” She said and patted the younger one’s head.

 

 

 

The First Floor: Dining Room – 08:30 a.m.

 

“Unnie, can we go now?” Krystal asked in a rush tone.

 

“Lets go.” Jiwon said and take her car keys that are hanging on the wall.

 

“I’ll be going now unnies!” Krystal announced.

 

“Yes~ Good luck Soojungie!” The seven of them said in unison and bid her goodbye.

 

“Drive carefully Jiwonie.” An eldest one remind.

 

“Yes Taeyeon unnie.” She smile and close the door.

 

...

 

“Now girls, go now or you’re going to be late.” Taeyeon said as she tidy up the place.

 

“Urgh I feel so lazy today knowing that all of us are home. It makes me want to take a day off.” The ice princess said in a lazy tone as she lean her head on Tiffany’s shoulder.

 

“Yah don’t said that! You makes me feel like a lazy bump too!” Tiffany complained.

 

“But it’s true though.” Jessica said and get up to wear her blazer. “Lets go Tiff and finish the work real quick.”

 

“Bipolar much.” Tiffany mumbles.

 

“I heard that.” Jessica said in a cold tone.

 

“Is she on her monthly red flag?” Yoona mumbles in a low tone as she afraid that cold woman will heard her.

 

“No she’s not. Maybe it’s just a morning mood swings.” Seohyun answer. She know their monthly period date because the girls often go to the hospital for a health checked up.

 

After done with a breakfast, the girls start their daily routine and as for today Jiwon is going to the bakery shop to help Taeyeon out since she have nothing to do.

 

 

 

23rd February 2019, Saturday, 07:00 a.m.

Gyosang-do Forest.

 

Days passed and the girls live happily with each other by their side. Today is Saturday and it means that the girls have their off day except Seohyun. She need to go to work in the afternoon. Sunny, Jiwon, Seohyun and Yoona are looking for the herbs in the forest as the preparation for their medication stocks.

 

They will go to the forest at least twice a month to gather the ingredient. They will take turn on who will accompany Seohyun because she is the only one that know which one is the best for health purposes since she’s a doctor. This is her field of knowledge.

 

Jiwon suddenly sit down as they are in the middle of walking around the forest. “Unnie.” Jiwon called out.

 

“What’s wrong Jiwonie?” Sunny asked and all of them gathered around her.

 

“Something got into my eyes.” Jiwon said.

 

“Go and wash your face. I recently found a river when I walk around with Taeyeon unnie before.” Seohyun said as she pointed at their right side.

 

“Lets go.” Yoona and Sunny help Jiwon to walk.

 

...

 

As they arrived at the river, Jiwon wash her face repeatedly until her eyes feels comfortable enough to blink and look around normally. “Good?” Yoona asked.

 

Jiwon nods with a smile.

 

“Aigoo you’re so cute.” Yoona patted Jiwon’s head as she said that.

 

“Omo. Kids. Look at that!” Sunny suddenly said with her eyes widen. She pointed at the person that is passed out on the big rock not too far from them.

 

“It’s a person!” Yoona gasped. “What should we do Dr. Seo? Our soldier Kim?”

 

Jiwon become alert right away and told her unnies to duck down. “Unnies, look around. Is there any unusual movement or feeling?” She asked a she look around too.

 

“Nothing like that Jiwonie.” Sunny answer.

 

Jiwon take out her Rambo knife and move towards that person in a cautious manner. When she feel safe enough she poke that person cheek but he is not even moving. Somehow this person looks familiar. She gasped causing the rest of the girls to approach her. “It’s the crown prince, Kwon Yul!” Jiwon said.

 

“What?!” Yoona asked in disbelief tone.

 

Sunny and Seohyun move closer to confirm and yes it is really him. He looks like a mess. His fringe is messy while his shirt is ripped apart and he is barefoot too.

 

“Do you think a CPR is needed now?” Yoona asked curiously.

 

“Of course unnie!” Jiwon check for his breathing and decided to give a chest compressions. She pressed his chest hard for a few times until he’s gasping for an air and water keep flowing out of his mouth. He’s awake but soon after that he fainted again.

 

“What should we do?” Sunny asked.

 

“Lets bring him home.” Jiwon said.

 

“How can we lift him?” Yoona asked.

 

“Sunny unnie and Yoona unnie lift his legs while me and Seohyun unnie will support his body. We need to be careful so that no one sees us.”

 

...

 

They arrived at Sunny’s truck and placed him at the back of it. Seohyun accompany Sunny to drive while Jiwon and Yoona are taking care of him while their eyes wander around cautiously. Afraid if someone might pursue them quietly.

 

 

 

The House of Fairy: Front Door – 07:33 a.m.

 

The girls struggle to carry him to the front door. Luckily their house is being surrounded by a few of big trees so that people can’t really see what is happening inside. Seohyun punch the passcode and open the door.

 

“Lets just drag him.” Sunny suggest and the three of them drag him into the house while Seohyun is guarding the door.

 

“Close the door unnie.” Jiwon said and Seohyun nods to it.

 

Jessica and Taeyeon walk out from the kitchen to check on the situation since it is so noisy and lot of whispering can be heard from the front. “Omo! Who did you girls bring? I guess I clearly said no ‘man’ allowed in the house.” Taeyeon scold while placing her hands on her hips.

 

“Taengoo calm down. Let the girls explain.” Jessica caressed the oldest one back. Taeyeon sigh and try to calm her nerves down.

 

“Unnie, this is Kwon Yul and he’s a crown prince of South Korea.” Jiwon informed.

 

“What? What was happening to him?” Taeyeon asked and she suddenly feel less angry than she did before.

 

“He fainted right after I did a CPR for him. Maybe he’s still in shocked. We found him unconscious on the rock beside the river.” Jiwon answered. “Lets bring him to the living room. Can you help, unnies?” She said and all of them lift him there. The news passes by very fast that even a sleepyhead Krystal wake up early followed by Hyuna and Tiffany.

 

 

 

The First Floor: Living Room – 08:00 a.m.

 

“Luckily it’s a weekend or I will surely take a day off.” Yoona mumbles as she look at him curiously.

 

“When will he wake up anyway?” Jessica asked in impatient tone.

 

“Any minute from now.” Seohyun said as she check his vital.

 

“Girls, lets take a picture.” Tiffany suddenly said and held out her phone as she turn on the front camera. All of them surround him and look up to the camera.

 

The maknae line can’t believe what they just saw. You see, taking photo in the middle of this kind of situation? It does not makes sense at all! But still all of them pose to the camera with a wonder written on their faces.

 

After making sure all of them in picture, Tiffany snap a few photos.

 

“Unnie, remember not to upload it in any of your SNS. This is a top secret.” Jiwon remind.

 

“Aye soldier Kim!” Tiffany salute causing Jiwon to chuckle.

 

“But why don’t we just send him to the hospital?” Hyuna asked curiously. “He can get a better treatment there than here.”

 

“We don’t know the motive of this case so we need to hide him for now. I was informed that he had a conflict in the castle regarding the throne. I’ve been guarding him twice because someone threatened his safety.” Jiwon explained causing them to nods.

 

“Unnies, shouldn’t we force him to wake up? What if he died?” Krystal said in a worry tone.

 

“You and your uninsured mouth, Jung Soojung.” Jessica scold.

 

A pop sound can be heard as Krystal let out of a lollipop from and pout. “Mianhae.”

 

Taeyeon smile and caressed the mini ice princess head for comfort.

 

“Maybe we should do as Soojung said.” Hyuna suddenly said after a long time wondering about it and Sunny give a nod to her. Seohyun sigh knowing that she can’t stop them. Hyuna move closer and slap his face gently to wake him up.

 

“You’re too gentle Jingjing-ah. Move away. *Pakk!*” Jessica give him a hard slap causing the eight of them eyed her with their eyes widen along with a big gasped.

 

“Omo. I think you just help him to ease his way to heaven unnie.” Yoona said as she’s clasping her hands praying that God will forgive her beloved unnie’s action if that crown prince happened to die.

 

He suddenly groan and begin to pant very hard. He adjust his sight and found nine pairs of eyes that are staring at him worriedly or to be exact full of wonders. “Where am I?” He manage to asked and get up slowly.

 

“He’s awake!” Yoona said happily and wipe her fake tears. “Thank you God for sparing Sica unnie.”

 

“You’re in our house now. Deep in the woods. We found you on the rock at the river.” Jiwon explain. The girls move away from him a little bit to give him space.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter