From U [I]

One Man, Nine Women
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

From U [I]

 

18th February 2019, Monday, 04:31 p.m.

Gyosang-do, Jeonju, Korea.

 

Deep in the woods away from the busy city of Seoul there is an unknown little world that no one aware of their existence that lives happily at the place. It is a small but a very rich village in Jeonju called Gyosang-do. A place that people rarely visit because it is located at the end of the south area.

 

Then there is this one big house that can accommodate for almost twenty people in it. It called ‘The House of Fairy’. Why they called it that way? Because there are nine beautiful women lives in there.

 

The girls have no parents so they just have one another. They are all from the orphanage but as they grown up they decided to have their own place and that place is the result of their hard work.

 

 

 

The House of Fairy: The First Floor.

Living Room – 04:40 p.m.

 

The first floor is fill with a big living room, a kitchen, a dining room and a restroom fit for all of them. The living room is fully furnished and they decorated the place in a classic style. You can see the black radio beside the TV as you step in and there is even a classic wall clock in black colour too is hanging on the wall above the TV. The wall is decorated with a light brown and white colour while the tile are all black. They like the dark colour so that’s how the result came out.

 

Today is Monday and everyone are off to work except the maknae, Krystal Jung Soojung. Krystal is a youngest one out of nine of them. She is still studying at this one college not so far from their home and she is already in her last year as a student. Krystal don’t have a class to attend for today so she is just moping around the house.

 

“When will they come home?” She mumbles while munching the cracker and continuously change the channel because she is so damn boring being alone at home. “They should be home already at this time.” She sigh heavily and completely lay down on the couch then close her eyes.

 

*Tik Tik Tik*

 

A sound of someone punching the passcode can be heard making her eyes widen and abruptly sit up on the couch. She tapped her chin and decided to stand a few steps away from the door to greet whoever that is coming through.

 

“We’re home!” A loud voice announced and enter the house followed by a blonde girl with no bangs.

 

“Sica unnie! Fany unnie!” Krystal shout happily like she didn’t meet them for ages.

 

“Aigoo uri Soojungie!” Jessica said. Here is Jessica Jung Sooyeon, the second oldest out all of them and she is a biological sister to Krystal. Both of the girl play along and Krystal immediately run to them for a hug. They hug their maknae happily.

 

“What took both of you too long? I’m so bored!” She complained with a pout causing the older girls laugh at her antics.

 

“This is not even the first time we left you alone, Soojung. Lets eat. Unnie bought your favourite kimchi jiggae!” Tiffany said and she swear she saw Krystal’s eyes just sparkles while ago.

 

“Yes! You’re the best!” She said and run to the kitchen to get a bowl for them.

 

“Aigoo. She must have felt very boring while we’re gone.” Tiffany commented. Then there’s Tiffany Hwang Miyoung, the fourth in the list.

 

“That cutie Jung Soojung.” Jessica shook her head as both take a seat on the couch. “So tired.” She yawned.

 

Jessica and Tiffany work as a fashion designer at the same company so they will always go to work together and comeback home together. They purposely work under the same workplace because it will be easy for them to look after each other.

 

“Here!” Krystal said happily while skipping towards them with a few bowls and chopsticks in her hands. JeTi look at her with that sisterly look thinking of how much more adorable this maknae can be.

 

“Eat a lot hm?” Jessica said with a smile just then the sound of someone punch the passcode can be heard again. Jessica give this knowing look to Tiffany and that girl got it right away.

 

“A flick on a forehead if you got it wrong deal?” Tiffany said as Jessica nods leaving Krystal shook her head while smiling looking at the two.

 

“I bet that will be Taengoo!” Jessica said.

 

“And I bet that will be Yoongie!” Tiffany said confidently.

 

“On count one, two, three!” JeTi said in unison and stare at the door like it’s the most interesting thing in the world.

 

“I’m home!” A voice announced and Tiffany’s pout.

 

Jessica laugh out loud and ready to flick her head. “Come here you.” *Flick!*

 

“Aw that’s hurt.” She pout and suddenly shout at the woman that just entered the house. “Why did you need to comeback now Taetae?!” She asked in frustrated tone.

 

“What the?” She said in shocked and caressed her chest due to the loud voice she made earlier. “Why? Both of you are playing that game again uh?” As expected from Kim Taeyeon the oldest one. Taeyeon work as a baker and she own a bakery called ‘Nine Touches’ indicating the number of the girls.

 

“Taeyeon unnie.” Krystal said in aegyo and run to give her a hug too.

 

“Aigoo Soojungie. How was your day?” She patted the youngest one head as she returned the hug.

 

“I’m so boring!”

 

That earned an ahjumma laugh from Taeyeon. “So next time be thankful when you got classes to attend instead of complaining how lazy you are to go college.” She said making the girl pout.

 

“I’ll be good next time. Promise.” She raise her hand indicating that she promised about it.

 

“That’s good.” She patted her head. “Here is your favourite bread!” Taeyeon said happily.

 

“Thank you unnie~” She said in aegyo again. “Come and eat. Fany unnie bought a kimchi jiggae.” Krystal guide Taeyeon to the couch and they begin to eat.

 

..

 

Time passes and the four of them are currently watching TV together on their couch. Taeyeon turned her head at the door before focus her gaze at the TV again. “I think someone is home.”

 

“I’ll go and check.” Krystal said and walk to the door.

 

“Seems like she misses everyone.” Tiffany chuckles as she looks at Krystal who is now standing in front of the door.

 

“Maybe I should bring her with me next time.” Taeyeon said earning a nod from JeTi.

 

“That’s a good idea. Really.” Jessica said this time.

 

“Ddudungie~” A sound of aegyo greet them and as TaeNySic turned to the door they saw Krystal being spin around by the newly arrived girl.

 

“Hing~ Yoona unnie put me down! Oh my God. I’m just done eating. I might throw up!” Krystal said between laugh and Yoona put her down in instant.

 

“Sorry Soojungie.” Yoona said in a worry tone.

 

“What are those two? An old lovebirds?” Taeyeon mumbles causing JeTi to chuckles.

 

“Taengoo, you should look at your face.” She said and laugh out loud with Tiffany.

 

“I’m home!” Im Yoona said, she is the fifth in the list. Yoona is working as a chef at the big luxury restaurant.

 

“Yoongie! Finally you’re home!” Tiffany said happily and hug the younger one.

 

“Something happened?” Yoona asked.

 

“I lost the bet with Jessi about who was home first.” She complained.

 

“Stop it woman. You lost. Accept it.” Jessica said in her ice princess tone and the mood in the house turn down immediately. Tiffany pout and go back to her seat.

 

Before it could get serious then there are two women that are struggling to get into the house because Yoona block the door.

 

“Yoona unnie, move away!” That girl whine.

 

“Mian. Mian.” Yoona said and open the door wide only to be greet with a glare by Kim Hyuna, the seventh in the list. Hyuna work as a lawyer.

 

“Hmph!” Hyuna pout and move to hug Krystal for a greeting and walk towards the couch.

 

“Omo. Omo. Who makes our jingjing mad?” Taeyeon asked as Hyuna lean her head at her shoulder.

 

“Yoona unnie.” She pout but before Taeyeon could scold Yoona, the sixth born did the scolding.

 

“Unnie, you know how heavy Hyuna’s bag are. I can’t believe you forgot about that when you’re the one who asked for her help to put your cooking book in it.” Seo Juhyun or Seohyun scold as she get in and Krystal chuckles looking at the interaction before she give Seohyun a hug to calm the older one. Seohyun work as a doctor.

 

“Enough with a drama and join us here.” Taeyeon shout as she had enough with it.

 

 

 

Kitchen – 06:29 p.m.

 

Right now they are preparing the dinner for all of them. Everyone have their own roles. Jessica and Tiffany are in charge for vegetables, Taeyeon and Yoona are in charge for cooking the whole thing and prepare the ingredie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter