‎ ‎☾ ‎⟩  PLOTLINES

‎ 압드글러‎ ‎ ☾ ‎ REPLY NOT SENT
NEW MESSAGE?
NEW MESSAGE?
WOULD YOU LIKE TO MAKE A NEW MESSAGE?...                      
gRomUt0.jpg
AFTERGLOW was a girl group two months in the making, that much is obvious to the (few) fans, the public, and the entirety of sm's board of directors, wondering why they had to resort to such drastic measures- though the 2014 income returns speak for themselves. afterglow is publicly shamed, ridiculed, and heralded by some as the sign of the mighty sm's fall from grace. but they rise above it, eventually, like all good sm groups. they make it out of mediocrity and more, two years after their debut with the hit single "4 walls" that sees house music and 2step become the newest trends. success follows them from release to release, but they're looking for something more at the same time: they're looking for history.

they never find it.

by 2036, the group disbands having cemented themselves as one of sm's best girl groups but otherwise a pinnacle of mass produced entertainment and carefully curated moves. the public adores them, they still recieve love calls occasionally, but behind that is a feeling of regret, a question of doing something different. whatever it is, it's too late. the girls of afterglow have split, the one thing that held them together dissolved in a haze of obscurity and toll of a decade. until one member wishes upon a floating lantern and members of afterglow find themselves 12 years in the past, back to the start of 2014, with their memories fully intact- but they quickly find that nothing goes according to their previous life. the universe has given them a golden chance on a platter: the chance to fix their regrets. 


 
JAE SAYS ... as usual i don't necessarily put out plotlines as much as i put out a list of inspiration! link to that is the bottom of this ty layout. apologies for being dead but i'm trying to find the balance between getting this applyfic up and running asap and also studies TT you will most likely see a lot of things change from between now until the cheatsheet, so :^)
4fea152910007576b56a886a44f2167d67f9ab7d.jpg
 MAIN VOCALIST, SUB DANCER

 
2022ffd5e13345cfed61dd48395f8b8a18904ae6.png
 MAIN RAPPER, LEAD DANCER
honja
MAIN DANCER, SUB VOCALIST
honja sang
VISUAL, LEADER
CLICK HERE TO MAKE A NEW MESSAGE...