In His Hands

Silent Screams

Yuan opened his eyes widely taking quickly and shorts breaths. He was tied up in a bed with a mattress. It was a dark basement with a single lamp hanging from the ceiling, black drips of water falling from the tubes.

He hitched when he noticed the kidnapper looking at him from the shadows. The man started stepping closer to him, while Yuan desperately tried to free himself.

He was already standing close to the bed "You're awake..." he stated. Yuan looked at him, seeing his face a bit better. The kidnapper sat on the bed, taking off his cap.

The younger held his breath "What are you gonna do to me?". The stranger truthfully said "I'm gonna take care of you. Love you. Protect you", Yuan felt like throwing up. The older smirked "I'm Junkai...".

Yuan started crying as he tilted his head back screaming as loud as possible.

Jackson was sitting on his office when a fellow policeman walked in "Mr.Yi! A man reported right now that his neighbor got kidnapped". The male looked at him with wide eyes "Bring the witness in".

The man started giving a report "It was too late. I woke up in the middle of the night to drink water, when I noticed my neighbor, Wang Yuan, getting inside his house. He didn't look much like himself, but I thought I just didn't see right. Then, I went to bed, suddenly remembering that a car was outside Yuan's house, but Yuan didn't have a car. When I stood up to check, the certain shadow got in the driver's seat & drove away. I went to check Yuan. The door was closed, but the lock was broken". Jackson nodded asking him some more questions "Thanks for your report. You're free to go".

He walked out of the room "Section 3 follow me..." he pointed at another team "...Section 5 go around the town". Lastly, he pointed at a hacker "You check the CCTV" he named the street. He was ready to take actions.

Junkai had left Yuan alone, until the younger calmed down. He bought his favorite food, wishing to make Yuan happy with his surprise.

He jokingly knocked at the door before walking in. He smiled as he saw Yuan's puffy face "Hello pretty, I brought you food", the younger was indeed too hungry.The handcuffs had long chains, making it easier for Yuan to sit.

His eyes shone when he saw the food, Junkai chuckled "Your favorite", the victim's smile disappeared from his face "How long have you been watching me?". Junkai started feeding him "It doesn't matter..." he said as he kept putting food in his mouth "...what matters is that we're together now".

Yuan felt his stomach clenching, without thinking he spat on Junkai's face. The kidnapper closed his eyes, his breath became faster. Yuan thought that he would kill him, instead Junkai calmed down, wiping the spit with his sleeve.

He looked the younger in the eyes dangerously "So...you're not hungry anymore?". He shook his head "I'm still...hungry", Junkai exhaled heavily "Then why do you act like a spoiled & don't finish it?" he slightly raised his voice at the ending of the sentence.

As he finished, Junkai didn't say anything, he just left the room. Yuan cried silently 'Why's this happening?' he thought as tears never stopped falling. Slowly falling asleep.

He opened his eyes, almost jumping up when he saw Junkai sitting on a chair next to him "You're perfect..." said the other almost like a whisper. Yet Yuan remained silent.

The older chuckled "You...you wanna use the bathroom?" he smirked, freaking out the younger more. An idea popped up in Yuan's mind, but hid it "Y-yes..." he stuttered.

Junkai lowered at the same level "If you try to escape, I'm gonna cut both of your feet" he giggled crazily. Yuan's eyes widened, he gulped & only nodded.

The criminal untied him, helping him get up. Yuan's legs were weak just like he himself. While Junkai's hold was firm yet soft and careful.

He took him to the basement's bathroom, also getting inside. Yuan looked at him "Aren't you gonna get out?", a ert smirk formed on Junkai's face "Are you shy?" he chuckled and got out.

As he closed the door, Yuan immediately searched for a weapon. His eyes fell on a silver tactical pen on the side of the toilet. He lost no time to grab it. 

Junkai didn't hear any sound coming from the toilet, making him understand that his victim was up to something. He opened the door & Yuan found the right chance to hit him in the eye.

He started running out, but as he got out of the small room he realized that the place was like a maze. He started running straight & wished to find the exit.

Junkai had his hand on his eye, his breath became faster as he was running out of patience "Yuan!" he called out angrily.

The younger found a door & quickly opened it. His eyes shot open, it was many pictures of him. He was walking, working, even personal pictures from home.

Tears started pouring down his face. 'Why?' the question repeated in his head. 

He turned around & Junkai hit him, making him lose his senses. He took him over his shoulder & Yuan could hear the other apologize and mumbled more things he didn't understand.

Jackson was at Yuan's neighborhood, he checked his house for evidence. He took his picture, seeing how weak and naive he looked.

The crime was quickly & silently made, probably the kidnapper was stalking him for long. He was taken from his bed, while sleeping. Jackson could even imagine the scene.

A co-worker walked in "Wang Yuan believed somebody was stalking him", without taking his eyes of the room Jackson asked "Family background?". The other cleared his throat "He lost his parents at the age of 17 & no siblings". Jackson nodded, he quickly turned around leaving the house. He had to move quickly. 

Yuan came back to his senses, seeing Junkai sitting & staring at him. The younger whined, while Junkai put some ice on his cheek "It's not bad. It won't leave any bruise", the younger checked the kidnappers eye to see only a small red scratch.

He decided to ask "When will you let me leave?", Junkai took the ice pack from his cheek & sat on the bed next to him "What do you want that I can't give you?" his voice tender.

The younger abruptly raised his voice "Freedom! Let me out!" he started screaming. Junkai stood up & smirked before walking out.

Jackson was playing with his pen on his fingers "Did you find the way the car went?", they explained him some ways "...then there were no CCTV from that side & we lost it".

Jackson nodded "So, where is the car now?". The man gulped "It was crashed from a cliff that had water. Now we're examining it", the young male slightly turned his face "What are you waiting for? Go & give me a report!" his tone demanding. The other bowed "Yes sir" with that he closed the door behind him.

Jackson grabbed his pen "I'm gonna find you, Wang Yuan" he mumbled to himself.