He's Here

Silent Screams

*The song Yuan is singing in the kitchen is his solo song "The Wrong Things" 

The sun shone. The birds sang. Yuan stretched with a smile on his face. He would always go on a morning walk to drink something & admire the beautiful city.

He started getting prepared while listening to "I Like You" of TFBOYS. He wore a simple yet adorable clothes, he danced with the song while dressing up. He sprayed some perfume and happily got out of his house.

He smiled & closed his eyes when the sun hit his face. He felt stared at, so he turned to look around him, he didn't notice anything unusual, so he preferred to ignore the feeling & keep the positive mood.

Junkai was hiding. He was stalking him 4 Months now and he didn't regret it all.

He remembers that sunny day where he saw Yuan sitting on a bench in the park, enjoying his bubble tea. That moment he fell in love, he couldn't think of anything, except the fact that he wanted to be with him. He had followed him & then everything started. Luckily, Yuan was living at the suburbs, making easier for Junkai to be around him.

He learnt everything about him. His full name. His age. His sad background, that lost his parents at the age of 17 & that a family friend grandpa was seldom checking him. He knew his favorite music & style. His favorite food. He knew his lifestyle. He knew everything about Wang Yuan.

Yuan noticed the fuzz in the city square, he approached to see better. It was a young male with a light brown gabardine and a serious face. He decided to ask someone next to him "What's happening? Who's he?". A man nodded "That's Jackson Yi. He's the detective who solved a big case & his father was also a big name, but has retired". Jackson & Yuan made eye contact for a second, before the detective got in the car. Yuan softly smirked "It's time for youth to rise" he said to himself.

Yuan had understood that something weird was happening, the feeling that he was being watched got stronger each day. He hadn't seen anybody yet, even though it was heard that a weird young male was lurking in the neighborhood.

He was preparing dinner "Sometimes the wrong things feel so right. Sometimes the lights shine brighter at night..." he sang in full of emotions. 

The door bell rang, making him jump on his spot "Oh goodness" he touched his heart. He turned off the stove and opened the door. 

It was the neighbor, the male looked around his age "Hi! I'm the new neighbor. I brought you cookies" he smiled widely, making Yuan chuckle. He accepted the cookies "I'm Yuan" he reached for a handshake & the male introduced himself.

He left, so Yuan closed the door with a smile. His eyes fell on the window that was across him. He saw a man standing there, it was too late, so only his silhouette was visible. He let out a sound of fear as the cookie jar fell on the floor. The man disappeared quickly from there, instead Yuan froze on his spot.

He immediately checked the house fully before shutting all the windows & locking the doors. He thought of it for an hour & decided not to inform the police. He tried to think it was a passerby or someone gossiping.

Junkai kept a bigger distance, a crazy smirk forming on his face "You saw me, my love. The time is slowly coming".

That night, Yuan had a nightmare. He saw that someone was standing at the window that was behind his bed. He jumped up, but it was already morning. He shook his head, taking a relaxing shower. He decided to ignore what happened yesterday.

From that day everything became weirder & more obvious. Whenever he hang out he could hear footsteps along with his, even if no one was around. He had noticed already two times a man standing across his house.

The third time he saw the man, Yuan immediately called the police "Hello! There is a man outside my house. I think he's stalking me". The officer spoke in a bored tone "And what is he doing, sir? Is he trying to break in or has a weapon?". Yuan froze for a second "No, he's just standing".

The man chuckled "Do you see him? What is he doing now?".The stranger walked away "He left..." said Yuan almost like  a whisper. The officer sighed "Alright then, good night, sir" he hang up.

Yuan trembled in fear. He was completely alone.

The officer put the phone down & sighed once again. Jackson had heard something "What was it?", the old man shook his head "A guy thinks someone is stalking him" he laughed a bit. Instead, Jackson frowned his eyebrows in curiosity.

Yuan had a part time job at a Cafe as a waiter. He finished around 21:00, receiving his monthly payment.

He could hear footsteps behind him, he discreetly turned & saw again only a silhouette of a man. He exhaled deeply, walking faster, trying to get home as fast as possible.

After some minutes the man was still behind him, only getting closer. Yuan panicked, he turned fully "Stop following me!" he said angrily. The random man frowned his eyebrows, ignoring him as he passed him by.

Yuan was taking small quick breaths, trying to calm down. He shook his head & started walking home quickly.

Junkai was hiding between some buildings, he smirked checking Yuan's back as he was leaving "Don't be scared, my love. I'm always here to protect you".

The time had come, Junkai watched Yuan from the window, as the younger was getting ready to shower. He waited until 03:00, to break into his house, while the other was asleep.

He didn't want to hurt him, he just wanted to take him and live happily together.

He stood next to his bed, watching him sleep in the dark. He was so perfect that Junkai really wanted to lean down and capture his lips.

He took out the vaccine with the sleeping poison, he softly held his chin to see better the vein in his neck. Yuan's eyes shot open, but it was already too late, Junkai had emptied the vaccine inside him.

The victim sat up immediately grabbing his phone. He wanted to call the police, but his hand felt weak.

Junkai stood proudly, the cap shadowing his face "You need nobody, but me" his tone was strict. His words felt like an arrow in Yuan's heart. Only his mischievous smirk that revealed his upper teeth was visible. 

Then everything went black.