C4: In every pain

The Divorce
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seulgi slowly opens the door in Joohyun's hospital room. The room was dim, the only light is coming from the lamp slightly lit in the table near the couch. 

 

Her heart tightened seeing her wife. Her rosy cheeks and naturally pink lips now have no color now. Her body weight dropped. 

 

"Joohyun, why this happens to you?" Seulgi whispers. Her hand gently went to her wife's hair. "Why can't it be me, why you? I can't see you suffer like this. I want to share your pain. I want to be with you, near you and hug you when the pain is unbearable." Tears formed in Seulgi's eyes, she tried to hold it, but it still falls.

 

Her wife, her Joohyun was the most amazing wife. Joohyun's smile, she misses it so much, her laugh. 

 

"I will never leave you." Seulgi says. "Not before, not now. Never."

 

Seulgi wiped her tears, she stands up and fixed her wife's blanket. Then she walks to the couch and lies down there. She will never leave her wife's side even she pushed her away. If she doesn't want to see her she will not show her face to her wife, she can stay in the hallway. Thoughts keep running in her head until she falls asleep.

 

Little did Seulgi know, Irene was awake when she steps inside the room. All Seulgi says she heard it. She heard it all and it hurt her. She doesn't want to see Seulgi suffer. The divorce was her way. One month, two months? she may break Seulgi's heart, she may hurt her but she'll move on. She will forget her, hate her. She can stand seeing Seulgi hate her than see her in pain when she is in pain.

 

Irene loves Seulgi so much, all those years they are with each other, her wife never lets her feel unloved. Seulgi was the amazing woman and she deserves someone that will never leave her side.

 

 

 

 

 

Morning came, Seulgi was startled of something dropping on the floor. Re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter