C3: Why It Has To Be You?

The Divorce
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'Ovarian Cancer.'

 

 

Seulgi heard it right, right? 

 

Joohyun did say Ovarian Cancer. Joohyun has cancer. 

 

Seulgi feels like all her energy was drained because of those two words her wife told her. Why she didn't tell her when she finds out she had cancer?

 

Why instead if sharing the painful news with her, she decided to ask for a divorce?

 

Why didn't she noticed that the woman she always loves is secretly suffering?

 

"I'm so stupid..." Seulgi finally speaks. "Why didn't I noticed it?" 

 

Joohyun sobbed, this is what she was scared of. She is scared of telling Seulgi because she knows she will blame herself.

 

"I... I h...have no intention of telling you." Irene's voice cracked but she made it cold and firm. "My decision is still the same, Seulgi."

 

Slowly Seulgi lifts up her eyes to look at her wife. "What are you trying to say?"

 

"My decision about the divorce, I still want to divorce you, Seulgi." Every word Joohyun says brings pain in her own heart. She never wants to lose Seulgi, but she doesn't want her to suffer cause of her.

 

"W...why?"

 

"I... I don't l...love you anymore, Seulgi." Joohyun's tears fall.

 

"Don't lie..." Seulgi whispers.

 

"I am not lying."

 

"Don't ing lie to me Kang Joohyun!" Seulgi's voice raised. "Tell me that you are lying, Joohyun!"

 

"Did I ever lie to you?" Joohyun tried her best not to stammer. 'this will be the first time i will lie,' 

 

Joohyun's weak arms hold on to the bed to pull up herself. Seulgi waste no time when she sees her wife struggled standing up. In three steps, she was in front of her. She carried her wife and put her in the bed.

 

Joohyun's hand grabbed Seulgi's shirt firmly. She doesn't want to let it go. She misses her so much. How she wishes, when she disappears for a month that her beloved Seulgi will be next to her when she wakes up. 

 

She dreamed of holding her tight when she was in so much pain.

 

But she can't be selfish. She can't let her suffer. She can endure all the pain but seeing Seulgi hurt will kill her.

 

"You can forget about the divorce, Joohyun." Seulgi whispers. "I'm not leaving you. Not before, not now."

 

"My lawyer has all the papers ready, Seulgi please just sign it and live your life. Live your life without a burden."

 

"You are my wife!" Seulgi pulls Joohyun in her arms and hugs her tight. "You are my wife and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter