𝙍𝙊𝙊𝙈 93 𝙍𝙊𝙇𝙀𝙋𝙇𝘼𝙔。♡ ー a semi-lit rp based in KKT. officially open! we just opened and we're already having an event????¿??¿ come over and chill now!

Description

room 93
rules & htj
01 : Room 93 roleplay is a semi-lit roleplay, thus you are expected to reply in paragraphs consisting of at least 3 sentences.
 
02 : The members are the heart of the roleplay while the connections they form are its lungs. Drop by the main chat as often as possible. Though not mandatory, we highly recommend that you get to know each of the members via private messaging too. We do not condone selective replies, and face/OTP chasing.
 
03 : Be mindful of your words and actions, for we do not and will not tolerate conversations about sensitive topics. We regard this roleplay as a safe place for those easily triggered. We hope that you would also treat Room 93 as such.
 
04 : No OOC drama. The password is your OOC zodiac sign. While IC drama is enjoyable and all, please keep it to a minimum.
 
05 : Character changes must have a 10 day interval. Meanwhile, temporary character changes shall last for only 4 days.
 
06 : If you have any concerns about the RP, do not hesitate to contact the admins. For announcement such as character changes and new relationships, please contact the admin first and foremost.
 
07 : Lastly, enjoy your time in Room 93!
 
08 : To join, fill up the form in this link. Please wait for 12 hours for any of the admins to send you a message in kkt. If you didn't receive any, feel free to message room93_roleplay here in aff for help.
 
masterlist
females
 
blackpink: jennie
FROMIS_9: SAEROM
ITZY: YEJI
RED VELVET: SEULGI
TWICE : MOMO SANA
 
 
males
 
ASTRO: eunwoo
BTS: SUGA JIMIN RM
EXO: BAEKHYUN
NCT: TAEYONG LUCAS JENO JAEMIN
VOICE ACTORS: SHIMONO HIRO
X1: YOHAN

 

wishes
 
couples
MOMO x HIRO
102719
 
roleplay
room 93
roleplay
 
A place where you can dance in just your socks, light one up, fall in love, and . We bring you endless nights of passionate rendezvous, the feel of bright city night lights, and the RHYTHMIC union of soulful moans and WHIRRING of the air conditioner at the background. Welcome to Room 93.
Room 93 Roleplay is a semi-lit roleplay based in KakaoTalk.
 
open & accepting
established 110119
population : 16
join today!
 
 
 
 
latest update : We have just opened! Come over and chill.