Cold Weather Chills

One-Shots for Everyone

"Excuse me, I haven't seen you here."

Kyungwon was walking to the college gates at 7 in the morning. Her classes were always early but she had no problem with that since she was always an early bird. 

Someone else wasn't though.

"Awww, seriously babe? That's how you greet your girlfriend?" 

The latter shows off her cuteness at Kyungwon which made her roll her eyes. Minkyung was linking arms with her while Kyungwon was looking away, imitating a scoff to hide her flushed face. 

"You texted me 'til like what, 4 at dawn. I was already asleep then and now, I see you entering college with your obviously baggy eyes." 

Kyungwon didn't want to nag at the girl this early but how could she not when she had just heard the latter's stomach growl. She fishes something from her bag and gave it to Minkyung, who's now pouting at the motherly act directed at her. 

"Here, eat this. I know you always skip breakfast and I was planning to have Eunwoo hand this to you but since you're early today, here."

Kyungwon hands her a sandwich and two sausages with a chocolate drink. Minkyung cannot hide all the jittery feelings she's having at the small but genuine act from her girlfriend.

"You shouldn't have gone all through the trouble, Kyungwonnieee." 

Minkyung clings to her now as she forgets to properly receive Kyungwon's 'gift'. Kyungwon lets the two of them stay like that for a while as she pulls them away and feeds Minkyung the sausage. 

"You'll get a kiss from me if you'll finish your breakfast." 

Minkyung smirks at the proposal Kyungwon made. 

"Hmmm, are you really sure you wouldn't want to kiss me now?" 

Kyungwon blushes furiously at how Minkyung said that. The girl always had this effect on her, lovely but with a hint of danger. 

"I-"

Minkyung was getting closer and closer to Kyungwon. Well, not that she would mind kissing the girl right here right now, she just didn't want to spoil her or something. But she's at a loss for words, alright. 

But if Minkyung was the sneaky one, Kyungwon would be the smart one.

She plants a short, soft kiss on Minkyung's nose as she walks away with a victorious smile plastered on her lips.

"Eat well, Minky!" 

Kyungwon turned around to give a flying kiss her way before entering her first class, leaving Minkyung dazed with her face colored of those from a tomato. 

Minkyung thinks that she may want to do this every day for the rest of college.

Lunch came by after some time later, or probably an eternity as how Minkyung would describe it. She hurriedly dashed through the doors of her Calculus class, making Professor Bae roll her eyes at her antics. 

Minkyung was always the competitive type, even to Kyungwon. Although she handn't thought about how she'd get revenge at Kyungwon for making her flustered like that, she wants to redeem her 'reward' for eating her breakfast from Kyungwon.

"Hi!"

Minkyung flashed a smile to Kyungwon as she met her outside Kyungwon's class. Her happiness is so evident in her smile that it might make Kyungwon melt on the spot.

"You're looking happy today, which is weird since you had just ended your horrible three-hour discussion about Calculus." 

Minkyung almost forgot that she had Calculus. She immediately frowns as her shoulders droop. Kyungwon chuckles at the sight; Minkyung looking like a big baby. 

"Awww, I was just teasing you, babe. I am happy you went here to see me." 

Kyungwon hugs her as Minkyung gladly hugs her back. This time, Minkyung was the one who pulled back. 

"Ehem, I finished my breakfast and I believe you owe me somthing." 

Minkyung crosses her arms, looking all haughty at Kyungwon. She even taps her right foot to look impatient. Kyungwon raises one of her eyebrows at the act before she breaks into a smile before she decides to play Minkyung's game.

"Hmm, I kinda have a foggy memory. Mind recalling what I owe you?" 

Minkyung again flashes one of her signature smirks as she slowly corners Kyungwon into a wall. Kyungwon did not see the next one coming alright.

Minkyung slowly kissed her with passion as Kyungwon melts in their kiss. Kyungwon admits that Minkyung's a great kisser and in their relationship, she wouldn't mind to get topped by this girl. Much to Kyungwon's dismay, Minkyung pulled away.

"I could do this all day unless God gives me a reason not to." 

Minkyung looked at her with eyes blazing with desire. She was about to continue their making out session when heavy rain suddenly started pouring. 

Both of them got startled at the sudden natural event as Kyungwon clings to Minkyung. Minkyung pats her in the head as she carefully wraps her in her embrace. They stayed like that for a while in silence, trying to process why God had to give them a reason to stop the moment they're having. 

"Should we have lunch?" 

Kyungwon nodded as they went downstairs to leave, forgetting that the rain poured heavily and there was no way they'd eat the canteen food ever again. She pulled out her umbrella as she senses Minkyung staring at her.

"What? Let me guess, you fo--"

"You're beautiful." 

Minkyung throws in a compliment out of the blue. She was right next to Kyungwon but she just couldn't help stare at her girlfriend. She knew she was very lucky to have someone as smart and gorgeous and caring as her. 

"I-i was gonna say that y-you forgot your umbrella b-but thanks."

Kyungwon opened her umbrella to hide her smiling face. Minkyung chuckled as she ducked slightly to get under the umbrella. She also had put her arm around Kyungwon.

"Let's go?"

Kyungwon swears to God that if Minkyung gets any more cheesy and charming, she's gonna burst into fits. And yet, she has not realized that she had been staring at Minkyung for a few seconds now.

"Babe? You okay?" 

Minkyung stares at her with concern evident in her eyes. As she holds Kyungwon more closely, Kyungwon cannot take it anymore. 

"Put your hands somewhere useful." 

Kyungwon had no idea why she had just said that. She curses to herself internally as she had also prayed that she didn't come off as rude. 

Unfortunately, Minkyung put her hands away from Kyungwon and made a step back. She still stares at her but with a blank expression. It seems like God did not answer her prayer well. 

"Minky, I'm sorry I di--"

Minkyung puts both of her hands on Kyungwon's cheeks, cupping her face. She's still holding that blank expression.

"Whut are u doin?" 

Kyungwon almost dropped the umbrella she's holding at the sudden contact. She knows Minkyung can be weird sometimes but this surely did caught her off guard.

"You're getting cold, right? Now, I'm putting my hands somewhere useful."

Kyungwon furrows her eyebrows in confusion as Minkyung finds her so cute that she cannot fight the urge to kiss her in the forehead. 

"See? You're all warmed up. I can see it in your flushed face."

Minkyung smirks as she lets go of Kyungwon's face and dashed through the rain since Kyungwon was so embarrased when Minkyung already got her revenge. She sticks her tongue out at Kyungwon and yelled "CATCH ME IF YOU CAAAAN!"

"KIM MINKYUNG!! I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU'RE GONNA GET SICK--"

At this situation, Kyungwon was supposed to be embarrased and not chase Minkyung all the way to the bus stop.