You already know but...I love you

You're perfect for me

So this is Junseob Chapter for you! :)

kekeke next will be Kiseung and finally Doowoon's ... :D

----------------------

Junhyung's POV:

I looked at Doojoon entering into the room with a nervous smile, of course after the warning I gave him, I had not liked the way he had shouted at maknae, he was my best friend but Dongwoon was like my little brother. Still, i knew that both deserve a chance, Doojoon seemed interested in Dongwoon a long time ago and also i always knew  that the youngest loved the leader.

I laughed a little, they really needed a chance.

"Junhyung What are you laughing?" I turned around to see Yoseob looking at me with curiosity ... i gulped, he was still with the cheerleader outfit.
"I-I just, you know, the couple  of Doowoon." I said trying to keep a straight face.
"Oh yeah ... those two are very obvious, but they look good together." He laughed a little, and I could not help but smile too, he was too cute.
"Yes I know, although I'm a little scared, i don't want Doojoon to hurt  Woonie" I watched the door of the room, i really had some fear, i had seen many times Dongwoon mourn for him, because he never noticed him and all that was very sad to see Woonie in that way.

"You really love the maknae right?." Yoseob's voice sounded, Sad?, I Quickly turned my head towards him, he had his eyes on the floor and I saw him tremble slightly.
"Well, y-yes-,"
"Oh I see" then he cut me off releasing a bitter laugh and looking at me with his eyes, they were really hurt. I looked at him without understanding, why he was like that so suddenly?. "It's good that you love so much at Dongwoon." Yoseob passed me giving a grunt. I didn't turned around, I was paralyzed, i gave a slight jump when I heard the slam of the door.

"What was that?." I didn't understand, Yoseob was angry?, With me?. I shook my hair with my hand in frustration, Yoseob was angry at me for worrying about our maknae, but it was not uncommon for me to prove my love to Dongwwon, so why he  get angry?, and also  Yoseob  knew that only I loved him.

I laughed, Yoseob knew that I loved him and I knew that he loved me, but none of us admitted it, why?, I think It was fear, fear to fail it, fear of what the others would think. It was only the fear of lose everything, but i really love him, i really do.
I looked at Doowoon's door, I gave Doojoon good advice  but what kind of person i was? i wasn't following my own advice.
I sighed, and walked into the room where Yoseob had entered. I did not touch the door, i just opened it and I slipped it but  i was decided, i would not go back, not now, i need to do that.

The first thing i saw was Yoseob, he was in the bed, i could hear him muttering things and with his right hand hit the pillow where he had buried his face.
"Junhyung stupid" I bit my lip to hear him say that, I had already fenced enough to the bed and I felt a chill fell upon me.

Perhaps it wasn't the time, because he was hurt and sad because of me, I don't think being able to do this. I Turned away my eyes and i took a step backward to turn around and walk out. i know i was a coward.
"Junhyung" a whisper filled my senses, sweet and sad, desperate. I looked over my shoulder, and he looked at me with tearful eyes, it hurts, it hurts to see him like that.
"Junhyung, is it true?,  Do you love Dongwoon?" So Yoseob was jealous?... That pabo, what didn't he know that my eyes saw no one just only him?, What my heart beat only for him, Yang Yoseob?. I went and stood before him, did not move my eyes. I touched his cheek with my hand and  heclosed his eyes to feel my touch.
"I love him" and i  saw how few tears ran down his cheeks, my hand started to get wet because of them. "I love him like a little brother, because I love you with all my heart until the end of the world, you are the only one who could do this to me, you are the only one who could make my heart beat fast, you are the only I love." And I kissed those lips, they were soft and smooth. He seemed surprised but he corresponded my kiss. My dream come true.

I left his lips but he held me lightly and i smiled happily, Yang Yoseob was in my arms, i  kissed him and now he was just mine, mine and nobody else.
"I love you too Junnie." And those words made me feel like the luckiest person in the world because Yoseob was perfect and he loved only me.
"You already know, but I love you." I lay with him in the bed with my arms around his waist and his in my chest both with a smile in our faces, tonight I wanted to sleep next to him and embrace him, and wanted to waking up in the morning at his side, just that ...

"Oh!"  a sound came from outside the room, i sat on the bed andi  looked out the door with a frown.
"What the hell is that?" But i just listen to the laughter of Yoseob and his hand in my arm bringing me  downwards again beside him. I smiled. It did not matter now, tomorrow I would find what was that sound, at that time just wanted... My Yoseob.