Oh!

You're perfect for me

Doojoon's POV:

I gave a triumphant glance at the camera,  Kikwang and Junhyung were laughing at the other three group members who looked a little nervous. We had been invited to a Variety Show, so we did everything that the MC and PD had requested us, obviously we had so much fun, even me who had been very stressed the last few days, I felt a little bit more released at that time.

My team had won at the Hyunseug's in the majority of the games but this last game  was the definitive; if they won we had to do a punishment and if we won they would have to do  punishment. So obiously i couldn't lose.

We had to pull the rope until one team fell, I must admit that they had strength or rather Dongwoon put much effort at the end of the rope, but when I saw that they got tired, I took all the impulse possible and I did that they fell. I felt a little guilty, the fall should hurt for they faces that they put.

"Well, it seems the team has won Doojoon" the announcer said, laughing, looking pleased. "Then you and your team Hyunseung should make the punishment, go with her, she will tell you what  to do." he said while a girl of the staff went to them and guided them away from the cameras. I could see Dongwoon biting his lower lip and a strange feeling came over me.
This was what had me stressed out, I did not know why, but every time I saw the maknae my heart began to beat hard and formed a knot in the mouth of my stomach. It was very irritating.

"Yah! Doojoon should not you be happy?, we won, so stop frowning" Junhyung approached me beating up on my shoulder, I gave a gentle smile.

"Sorry I was thinking."
"What?" he asked curious. I was about to answer him when a familiar music began to sound. The presenter cheered excited and Kikwang, Junhyung and I looked at him a little confused.

"Here is the team of  Hyunseung, Yoseob and Dongwoon, give them a clap" he said as the lights were grouped in a corner, and what I saw almost made to drop a huge laugh but I controlled myself because i remembered that i  was in front of the cameras.

Hyunseung came out first, wearing a cheerleader outfit similar of the MV of SNSD ""Oh!""", only that his outfit  was yellow and also he wore a wig, I could see how embarrassed he was, but he didn't look so bad. I glanced at Kikwang, he was redder than a tomato. What was wrong with him?
 Then came Seobie, wearing the same outfit in pink  but he was not wearing a wig, but yes a huge ribbon in his head. I let out a slight laugh when i saw the pale face of Junhyung; we all knew that both boys liked each other but no one gave the big step, they were a little silly in my opinion.
But what made me almost faint was: Dongwoon in a red cheerleader outfit that was too tight for his body. I gulped when he turned and i saw his . "God, it is better than Gikwang" I thought as I felt like my cheeks hot up. Dongwoon was also blushed and very nervous but he tried to smile at everyone. The guys of  Mblaq were there, they had gone to support us but now they were on the floor dying of laughter.

 

"Well, you guys know what to do. 1, 2, 3." The MC shouted and then started to playing music. The three boys started to dance the song of Oh!, How long have they known the choreography?, They were doing it so well. Dongwoon change of place being in front of me, moving his hips very well, and I could not look away. He looked so y. I was enchanted.
The song ended too soon and the kids stopped dancing to look at the floor ashamed.

"That was very cute, you dance very well." the presenter said putting a hand on the shoulder of Dongwoon, I didn't like the look he gave to his innocent body. Dongwwon just blushed and smiled, I couldn't help but i  let out a groan. I could feel Junhyung's eyes worried on me.

"That's all for today, thanks guys, I hope you come back to the program" said the bastard laughing, why he saw MY Dongwoon  like that?, Wait, MY Dongwoon?, What the hell was wrong with me?.
As soon as the cameras were turned off, the cheerleaders ran to change, we follow them closely, we looked like zombies.

"WAHHH Where is my clothing?" Shouted Yoseob at not seeing even one of their garments, Hyunseung also was looking around the room for themselves, and only Dongwwon was still looking at a empty place I guess his clothes were.

"Umm Mir-Oppa and Joon-Oppa took them and ran away, we could not stop, sorry." the same girl who had brought them moments ago told us that. Yoseob cursed and hugged himself.

"So better we leave soon," I said as I walked to the exit. Hyunseung sighed and went ahead followed by Gikwang who gave him his jacket. Junhyung had already placed his jacket to Yoseob while this held him tightly, they were cute.
I turned my face to see Dongwoon walk slowly towards me, seemed to be cold, I wanted to approach him but then I saw something I did not like anything.

"Dongwoon-ah, I have some clothes in my dressing room, You want to come?" The MC took the arm of Dongwoon and could see lust in his eyes. Dongwoon nodded and I felt really angry, the bastard took advantage because Woonie was very innocent. Before he could do something, I outreach them and I pulled Dongwoon to the wrist  into my arms.
"Thanks, but we gotta go" And with that I turned around, taking him to the wrist.
"Hyung Why did you do that?, I have cold."  he mildly rebuked me, I looked and saw that his nose was a little red from the cold. I stopped and put my coat on his shoulders.
"Take it, now let's go, I am very tired." Again I take him, but now I took his hand, noting how well it fit in mine.

We arrived at the truck and sat back with Gikwang. Hyunseung, Yoseob and Junhyung were in the front seat.
I could see the head of Yoseob Junhyung's shoulder, most likely that he was asleep like Hyunseung, because Junhyung had his headphones on.

 Gikwang started talking to Dongwoon , at that point change the environment, Gikwang began the hair of Dongwoon and this only smiled like an idiot. Clicked my tongue with annoyance at the scene.

"Aw you're so cute Dongwoonie" Gikwang Dongwoon took both cheeks.
"Hyung stop, you embarrass me" Dongwoon was flushed and also  he  pulled Gikwang's cheeks . This was too much to bear.

"Yah! Shut up you two, I'm tired and want to sleep, could you stop being a nuisance? " I said very annoying, why they had to touch like that?. Argg Why do I care? Because i like him.

I saw the confusion in the face of Gikwang, so I turned away my eyes from him, but what made feel bad was seeing Dongwoon lowered his head and muttered a faint "I'm sorry."

After that the road was quiet.

I think I'm an idiot ... an idiot jealous.
--------

"Yay, finally at home" Yoseob entered the department as soon as I opened the door, most likely to change his clothes.

"I call the bathroom" Hyunseung said to aim to the bathroom, no one objected.
"Hunger" Gikwang just walked into the kitchen.

Dongwoon entered quietly with his eyes on the ground, i wanted to talk him and say something, but i was still a bit annoying. Although he did not deserve it.
I saw his figure disappear in the room that we shared.

"You're an idiot" Junhyung hissed beside me.
"What?"
"Why would you scream like that, you know it's very sensitive" Junhyung was angry, it made me feel worse.
"And what, he is no longer a baby, he should be more considerate of his hyungs, we were tired and they were doing scandal" I said looking away.
"You and I, both know that's not why" Junhyung said a little softer, I turned my head violently toward him.
"What do you mean?"

"I saw how youlooked at him, you stare in the same way that I see Yoseob, with love your eyes." Junhyung took my shoulder and shook me slightly. "Don't make more mistakes, don't try to deny it, you've fallen for the maknae"

"What should I do?" I asked weakly looking at the door of our room.
"Apologize Firstly, he is very hurt, then we'll see what to do" I smiled a bit and i went away from him to go with Dongwoon.
"Do not hurt him understand, he is like my younger brother" I heard your voice with a bit of threat, I gave him another smile and opened the door of the room. Everything was dark, but thanks to the moonlight that filtered through the window I could see his figure in my bed. I approached him and sat on the edge of my bed for a better view. That perfect face brought me crazy for days, no lie, the first time I saw him I fell in love, i  just wanted to deny everything.

Caress his cheek with the back of my hand and I felt scared when wet. Had he cried?, I felt the worst junk, how could I have done mourn an angel?.

"Dongwoon Sorry, I did not yell, I'm sorry" I whispered, bending down and placing a kiss on his forehead. I stayed there for a while, I wanted to kiss his lips but did not know how he might react.

"Hyung?" her sweet voice made me leave him, he looked confused and scared to me. "What are you doing?" I took his hands between mine's and i  looked into his eyes, I could see his face was becoming red.
"I'm sorry Dongwoon, i didn't have to be so rude to you" I said as I lowered my head in shame.
"You don't need to apologize hyung, I know I'm a nuisance"ican heard how his voice became hoarse and sad, he wanted to mourn

"You aren't a nuisance, you are an amazing and beautiful person, you're special to me, I love you" I said as i
took his chin. he was shocked by my confession, I was amazed even me.
He blinked a few times and I removed my hand from his face to look away, but he hugged me before I could do something. "I love you too hyung" I wasn't dreaming right?, I felt like my heart was out of place. It was the most beautiful words I had heard.
I left him a bit to kiss his lips Oh my God they were so smooth and addictive. I pushed my tongue and into his mouth exploring every inch of it. I pushed him gently on the bed, and then i was on top of him. I couldn't stop kissing him. I bite his lower lip a little and my hands were in all his body.

"Oh!" I heard a moan from his mouth.

I want to hear it all night.

 

-------

kekeke

Do you want ??